I

Hi, I'm Cora and welcome to SeaBrook, where belonging is everything. We're a strong, united, and tight knit community. But it hasn't always been this way. There was a time we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it, when settlers came to SeaBrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws who lurked in the forest, which sparked a long battle. SeaBrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a precious energy source. Realizing they discovered a precious resource, they guard the source from the beasts. They weren't gonna let anyone steal their treasure. So theh hid it. And the town prospered and grew rich from the energy source. SeaBrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified. The beasts were a distant memory. They forgot monsters could be real- til clearly they were. A little limesoda with a dash of industrial energy and BOOM- zombies were made.

In a lot of ways, SeaBrooks moved on since then, but it's hard to bury your past.

A hand popped up from the sand, ready for anyone who stood in its way. Zed came out of the sand growling and roaring. The kids screamed and ran off. Zed lifted himself off out of the sand and chased after them.

"Hey I'm Zed, and yup, I'm still a zombie. For zombies in SeaBrook, things are changing" Zed lifted up his sister "Everyday is better than the last"

They walked towards Zombietown "SeaBrook is getting rid of all their old anti-monster laws and Zombietown is open for everyone" "Come onnnn" Zoey pulls Zed towards the froyo cart "And business is booming!" "Heyyy" "What's up coach?" Zed smiles.

"Aw- Football off season has been good to me Zed- invested in a froyo cart!" He kept explaining his future and what he's gonna do with his cart "Cauliflower brains mocha crunch please!" Zoey smiles "You got it!"

He gives Zoey her froyo "SeaBrook has way more flavors than just vanilla now. I'll take a vanilla, coach. What? I like vanilla" He takes his froyo.

"In a couple days they're tearing down Sesbrook power to create a SeaBrook previlian" Zed explains "Oh and not to take too much credit for the possible changes but yeah- I did good"

"It's hard to believe that there was a time that people were afraid of zombies" Zed walked in where his dad now works "Hey dad!" Zed smiles "Hey son" "How's the first day on the job?" "Amazing- yet nervous" "Dad. You'll do great. Just don't make any lame zombie dad jokes"

"But the working stiffs love em!"

•••

All the cheerleaders ran through the paper curtain cheering and stuff "Cheer camp! Even more sparkly than I dreamed!" Bree squeals "Hi, I'm Cora and this is cheer camp. A place where everyone belongs. We're a unified squad and-"

"SPLIT UP" Bucky yells "Well... usually unified?" She chuckles a bit. A whistle blows and Bucky comes flipping in "Yay Bucky!" They all cheer "That's Bucky, my best friend, Addisons cousin" He silenced everyone

"You all hears of the stories of the hearts that roamed this forest" He began. Cora wasn't really paying attention befire Lacey ran pass followed by Stacy and this other guy "And JC!" The guy 'JC' cheers then turns around "I'm Kevin"

Bucky glares at him "Right. We changed my name to JC- which I love..." He goes towards the other Aceys "The Aceys!" Bucky announces.

"Ok so, I'm not anti change. I'm just pro keeping them the way they are cause' you don't mess with success" Yeah right "The veterans have always won the chest camp cup"

"Aceys. You're A team. Addison, Cora you're the uhh Z team" Bucky tells us "Watch and learn snowball" Lacey teases as she runs off.

Ah yes, my hair. Still white, still well conditioned, and still drawn fire from the Aceys.

"Addison! Cora!" Bucky yells. Cora turns to her team "Let's show them that we got this!"