VIII

♡♡♡

It was morning in SeaBrook and Cora was at home. Her parents stared at her "So... uhh... new look?" "My new friends like it" She smirked "Did you join a ummm... rock band?" Her dad asked and Cora gave him a look.

•••

Everyone kept giving Cora these looks. Zed ran to his friend "Cora! I was up all night thinking: You're not a wolf! You can't be!" "But I love moonlight strolls"

"And you love sunsets too, but that doesn't make you a vampire" Cora glares at him "Zed..." She takes his hand.

Zed looks at her "When I see the wolves, I'm going to put this on" She shows him the necklace and he holds the box staring at it.

Wyatt was watching from afar "I can't make the election" She tells him and he sighs as Cora runs off then gasps and grabs the box.

Wyatt watched the whole thing too. When Cora was gone he slipped beside Zed "Whatcha gonna do with that necklace, zombie?"

Zed jumps "W-hat necklac-ce" He stuttered "Mind if I borrow this?" He grabs the necklace "Give me that!" Zed yells.

"You stole it though!" Wyatt yells stepping back and quickly running "Come back furball!" Zed yells.

Wyatt runs in a closet, realizing he just cornered himself, he groans. Zed smirks and backs the scruffy werewolf, as Zed would call him, into the wall.

Zed snatches the moonstone from Wyatt. He locks the boy in the closet "YOU GET BACK HERE!" Wyatt yells. No one answered though.

•••

"

It's a good plan, Willa" Wynter grins "What plan?" Cora asks "We're going after the moonstone! Top secret! Don't tell- BAD WOLF BAD WOLF" She scolds herself.

"Now?" "It won't survive the detonation" Willa explains "Lemme help! I'm ready to become a wolf!" "If you really are one!" Willa hissed.

Cora opens the box then gasps "It's gone" She whispers "You lost it!?" "Do you knoe his priceless a moonstone necklace is? If she was a wo- the great alpha, she wouldn't be so careless!"

"No- I-I dunno how-" "Stay out of our amazing hair" The wolves walked off but Cora had 1 question...

Where's Wyatt?

•••

W

yatt stared at the ceiling. Why would Zed do all this? He wondered, then he heard his name "Wyatt!? Wyatt!!!" Wyatt stood up "C-Cora?"

"Wyatt!" She ran to the closet "Why are you locked in a closet?" She asks "Zed. He stole your necklace... I tried to retrieve it, but he stole it back and locked me in here"

"Zed wouldn't do that... Would he?" "What do you see in him?" Wyatt asks. Cora thought for a moment "Before wolves came, he was so nice. I don't get it"

"Nice?" Wyatt laughed "I will leave you in there, Lykensen" "Please don't" He quickly got serious. Cora slowly unlocks it.

Wyatt watches the door open, revealing a very, very beautiful Cora. He smiled "We have a debate to crash little C" "You call me that again and I'll smack you where it hurts for real"

"Yes ma'am" He mutters "Good boy" They walk in the gym and saw Eliza on stage "Zed will fight for you!" "Actaully. This is just a nice, friendly, cordial debate"

Wyatt and Cora made their way to the stage "Cora! You made it!" He tries to hug her but she moves "I'm here for the necklace, Zed. Oh- and no, you're not getting my vote"

"I think Wyatt can tell you every reason why you shouldn't vote for Zed" Cora pushes Wyatt to the microphone.

"Uhhhh. Heyyyy" Was all he said before running out. Cora grabs the necklace and ran after Wyatt "Wyatt... baby... what's wrong?"

"Cora. I can't call out Zed for anything. Us wolves ruined his life an-" "Wyatt. Stop. Zed's just a jerk" Zed was secretly listening in.

"No. If we never came, SeaBrook would be perfect. We ruined everything" Zed slowly came beside them "No. Cora's right. I am a jerk. My actions were uncalled for. You wolves shouldn't suffer under my mistakes"

Wyatt looks up at Zed "I am so so so sorry for everything and I-" Cora hugs Zed "It's okay, Zed. We forgive you"

"We do?" Wyatt asks. Cora steps on Wyatts foot "owowow. We forgive you" Zed pulls Wyatt in the hug.

This was Wyatts first real hug. He smiles and melted into his newest friends arms.

Alert. Alert. Monster activity at the powerplant.

"It's the pack! We need to help them!" Cora yells "Will you help?" She asks Zed "Always" He smiles. Wyatt grins aa they ran to gather the school and headed to the powerplant. As they arrived, they saw the wolves handcuffed and held by the Z-Patrol.

"No!" A voice yelled "Addison?" The 2 men ask in comfusion.

[Start at 1:35 for it to make sense]

"You have to stop the demo, dad. I know how hard you worked to get this job, but if it's gonna hurt the wolves, you got stop" Zed explains.

"You're right... and Addie and Cora's right. Tommorow, we'll find what you're looking for, but right now, yoh can all go home!" Everyone cheered and the wolves got set free.

Wyatt ran to his pack and Wynter hugged the boy "Woo!"

•••

"We did it! We stopped the demo!" Addison grinned.

Wyatt walked to Cora "Hey. Ready to become one of us and lead us to the moonstone" Cora slowly nodded and placed the necklace around her neck...