V

"I really thought we would all be at the prawn together. I thought SeaBrook could change" Cora says to Zed "And it did! Trust me! I will find us a way to get us into prawn!" Addison came over "Hey Addi" "Wassup queennnnn" Cora smiles.

"Cora!" She turns around "When we're cheer captain, you are so off ghe team" Lacey sasses "And when she's cheer captain, you'll be welcomed to stay because she will make cheer about bringing people together"

"That was terrible trash talk" "I know right. You will never be cheer captain, freak" Cora sighs and looks at Zed "Gotta go" She followed the Aceys to the auditorium.

•••

"Hello students. As you know it's election day here! As president we get to hang!" She tried to be cool "Anyone wanna hang? Anyone wanns hang... out?" Drums start playing "Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Bucky flipped down towards the stage and smirked.

I'm guessing he's running for president? Zed stared at Bucky "I'm running against Bucky for president but I need to one up his entrance... but how?

Zed got smacked in the back by a trumpet and started rolling and flipping towards the stage "Ughfff..." He mutters.

He quickly stands up and screams
"ZOMBIE STRONG" He screams "Hello everyone! My name is Zed and I am running for president!"

"WOOOOOOO" They all cheered "Zed can't steal my spot light like that! What about the whole anti monster thingy!?" Cora heard Bucky and stepped up "Anyone can run for president Bucky!"

"She actually has a point Mr.Bucky" Principle Lee tells him. Bucky groans. Cora rolls her eyes and sneaks out the auditorium.

•••

The werewolves peaked out of the vent and slowly came out "The great alpha is near" Wyatt whispered "Rememeber. We're fierce, We're savage-" "We're werewolves!" Wynter adds excitedly.

"That's right Wynter" "We're scarrd of nothing" She smirks "Well... except silver" Wyatt comments "Yeah... silver" "And ticks" "And rabies!"

"We can be in and out of here before they even know we're here" "AHHHH!" A wolf screamed. Cora heared and peaked to see what was happening.

Wolves were yelping in pain and finnaly Wyatt caught it and put it back "Come on" Willa and the pack walk away "Last time I checked, you wolves belonged in the forest"

Wyatt turned around and saw Cora "I am so glad it's you and not some jerk who's anti monster" Wyatt grins.

"What are y'all doing here?" "Finding the great alpha" He said like it was obvious "Well you won't find them" She comments "Worth a shot" He chuckles.

Wyatt pulled the necklace out of his pocket "I think this belongs to you" He smiles "My necklace! Where'd you find it?" "On the ground" He helped her get it on.

Wyatt was about to lean in but was interrupted by- "WERWOLVES!!!!!" Someone screamed "Gotta go... bye Wyatt" Cora smiles. Wyatt waves before going to join his pack.