IV

🐾 Wyatt 🐾

I was walking through town, looking out for the moonstone- and trying to find our why everyone's screaming. I see something called Froyo. I lick my lips and reach for some "Oh nonononono. We're closed"

He puts something on his cart. I can't read very well and stare in confusion "Dreams of froyo success melted away! With werwolves everywhere! Look. I like zombies" Zombies? They can accept those freaks but not us?

"They like froyo but werwolves? They like human flesh" I don't know what those humans said about us but it must be bad "Maybe with sprinkles. Everyone likes sprinkles. Run! High knees! Run!"

He ran off and I stare at him as he goes "Okay then" I mutter. I see this little girl. I go towards her. There was that Cora girl "Hi! Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a werefriend" "Silly girl, there's no a such thing as werwolves" I lie.

"But my brother punched one in the forest and we saw one howl" "Maybe it was a hiker saying 'Howls it going,'" "It was a werewolf!" She yells then stares into my eyes "My what big eyes you have"

"Zoey! Come on!" 'Zoey' ran inside "Howl's it going? Really Wyatt?" She pulls my hat off. I quickly take it back "It's all I thought of" I put the hat back on "One day we should hang out" I hear howling "Look. I need to go" I mutter and look at the picture and rip it off and ran off towards the gate.

I walks towards the wolves "He's back! Wolves!" Willa yells. I got my normal clothes back on "What'd you find out?" "They saw you howling Willa" I hiss "So?" "We're exposed" She laughed "Looks nothing like us, Wyatt. We have way better hair than that. Stop being such a worry wolf brother, I only said awoooooo. It's like saying ciao or... aloha... or I'll rip your throat out"

I stare at her "We need to find the great alpha" "If there even is a great alpha!" "Willa! We saw her in the forest! She had the white hair" "Yeah. After you got punched by that zombie"

"SHUT UPPP" "Anyway, it was probably just the light" "She's real! And shes gonna lead us to moonstone. You know we dont have much time. More and more of our pack are getting sick. We need to find the moonstone" I explain. I know Cora would help us no matter what. Alpha or not...

"And when we do we can recharge our necklace is stay wolf strong fir another 100 years!" I take our Coras necklace from my pocket.

[Left is Coras, right is Wyatt]

When me and Cora were kids we found 2 necklace halves in the forest.

"I found this. It's hers" "Ugh fine. We'll go find the girl and if she'd the great aloha, she'll tell us where the moonstone is hidden"

"We go in the morning!"
"We go tonight!"
"Or to night works..."