III

💨 Cora 💨

I watch the scruffy, handsome werewolf run of- wait. Handsome? No. I erase the thought from my head. I better go fund Addison and Zed. I run into the forest. I've always loved it here.

When I was little, I met a LITTLE werepup. He was 2 years younger than me. If I remember correctly, his name was Wyatt. He was adorable...

Flashback

"Mom! I'm going outside!" I yell "Don't go too far!" She screamed back. I smile and ran out the door and into the forbidden forest. I walk to a small lake. It was peaceful. I saw this dude from school going towards this cave. I think his name is Bucky.

I watch him trash the cave. Some howls of anger erupted from the cave. I saw real... life... werewolves "Humans..." They muttered. I saw a little werepup sneak out the cave in the corner of my eye.

I decided to follow the little dude. He sat beside a tree. It had a heart engraved in it and the word 'Wyatt' written all over it.

I'm heading that's his name. I walk over to him "Hello" He jumped in fear. I chuckle and sit beside him "I'm Cora" I hold out my have and he stares at it "You're suppose to shake my hand" I whisper "Oh umm" He puts hus hand in mine "Wyatt" "I can tell"

He smiles "So do people always trash your home?" "Yeah... but when I'm older, I'll lead this pack and they'll be sorry they ever messed with us!"

He stood up and stabbed a spear into the tree "Where did you even get that!?" I ask "I keep it on me just in case" "You keep a spear on you?" I ask "Yes" He replied like everyone does it.

"WYATT LYKENSON" A voice yelled "I- uhh I gotta go" He whispers "He sounds mad" "He is. Wait til' he realizes In the one who broke his spear" He winks at me and runs off.

End of Flashback

"ZED!? ADDISON!?" I scream. I hear footsteps behind me. I see no one though. I look around "Hello?" I gulp and walk faster, scratching my arm on a branch "Hello-" "Awoooooooooooo" I look up and see a girl werewolf. I trip over a rock and fall.

I groan "Are you okay?" A voice asks. He had a black hoodie on but he smelt like werewolf material. I ignore him and try to get up "Heyheyhey. Don't ignore me" He said sadly.

"Why not? You're a werewolf" I hiss "A handsome one though?" He asked hopefully. I pull down his hood. He looked familiar "Wyatt?" I muttered "Hey..." He got punched by an unknown person.

He jumped back in pain. I look up "Zed!" "Stay away from her!" He yelled at Wyatt. Wyatt held his cheek in pain before growling and running off. Okay, usually a werewolf would rip their throat out... but he's different.

"Are you okay?" Zed asks "Yeah. Why'd you punch him?" I ask "He was trying to hurt you!" He yells. I would've smacked him if Zoey and Addison hadn't came.

"Zoey. Addison... I think we're surrounded by... werwolves" Zed whispered "Cool!" No one's going to believe this...

•♡•

"Werewolves are real! I always told you monsters existed. AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!" Bucky yells and turns away "I thought werewolves were just myths" "Yeah, like cavities" All 3 of them looked at Jacey.

"Those are real to!?" He gasps "Werewolves. Eww. I really hope my allergies don't act up!" Cora was with her parents "Mom! Everything's fine!" "Everything's not fine. Our city is surrounded by werewolves!"

Addisons dad tells "Aunt Missy! Uncle Dale! It was rough... but I protected them... although I am super brave. I'm always looking like a snack! Someone's gotta do something!" "And someone will. Hold my purse" My mom mutters.

"By order of city council, effective immediately. Anti Monster Laws are reinstated" I gasp "Mom! That is unfair!" I yell "Zed! We need to talk!" Addison yells.

"Yeah we do. Even though you didn't answer any of my letters" "I wrote, alot" She holds up the pompoms "The Aceys shredded all of our letters" We looked at the Aceys and they smirked.

He got down on one knee. He's asking her to prawn! YES! "Addison. Will you make me the happiest zombie, and be my date to prawn?"

"No"
"Gre- Wait! NO!?"

"The anti monster law is still in affect again. Which means- zombies can't go to prawn! OUCH" Bucky chuckles "But we're gonna fight this Zed!" I encourage him "So that's why you said no?" "Yeah"

He began smiling "Why are you smiling?" "Because when you said no, I thought you didn't like me anymore, but the only problem here, is a bunch of blood thirsty werewolves! We can so fix that!" He smiles.