IX

♡♡♡

Cora slowly put the necklace on and ran and faced Addison "...am I?" She asks. Addison frowned "You're beautiful Cora, but the same beautiful you've always been..."

Wyatts voice cracked in shame "She's not a werewolf..." He whispers. Cora frowned "Boss! Boss! We've got a problem!" A worker yelled.

"What's wrong?" "The remote shorted out and now the detonation timer is still running!" "Well shut it off!" Zevon yells "I-I can't!" "No... NO!" Everyone ran towards the sight.

The powerplant exploded in front of their eyes. All wolves started to cough "Cora...?" Zed whispers.

"The center of zombie and werewolf culture is destroyed and I still don't have a pack..."

The werewolves were in their den, tending to their sick elders and pups "Who else needs a blanket!?" Wyatt asks everyone but no one replied.

Wyatt coughs a bit "Wyatt. You should rest too. This affects you too" A voice said "Cora?" He mutters.

"I may not be a werewolf but I can help" She lowers the boy down to the ground "Cora I'm fine. I-" She sings a soft song and Wyatt got quiet fast.

He slowly drifted off to sleep.

•••

He woke up in a the school "Hello? Cora?" He whispers. He was in the gym at the election between Bucky and Zed "I'm winning!" The zombie said before the music calmed down, slowly ending.

"Vote for Zed!" He finnaly yelled and reached in his pocket and Coras necklace hung on to his Z-Band and he started to zombie out "Why am I here?" He asks himself "GO ON! THROW IT! YOU WON'T!"

Zed threw the podium to the ground "Coras necklace! Remove it, Zed!" Eliza yelled. Zed removed the necklace.

Wyatt gasps "The necklaces power was drained by his Z-Band. Cora might still be a werewolf!" He smiles happily "Wyatt. Wake up"

Who said that? "Wyatt. Wake up... WYATT" Wyatt slowly opened his eyes to see Willa "Zombie boy is here"

Wyatt looked at Zed and slowly got it "Look... They were wrong to destroy SeaBrook power, and I was wrong about werwolves, you have every right to fight for who you are"

"Well what are we now, Zed?" Wyatt asks harshly "They think we're monsters" Willa whispers "We are monsters"

Zed put his arms around them "Now here's the plan... We have a prawn to crash"

•••

Bucky and the Aceys walked towards the prawn in their formal outfits. They gave their tickets to the man. The limo rode away revealing the monsters.

"What's that?"
"Zombies"
"And werewolves"
"In formal wear?"
"They look gooooood"

"You guys can't be here, there are laws against this!" "Bad laws are meant to he broken" Zed smirks "And monsters don't follow the rules. We're apart of SeaBrook too. We deserve to be here" She highfives Zed.

"And we're apart of SeaBrook too. The originals, in fact" Wyatt smirks. Bucky looked at the alarm "Someone has to stop you"

Bucky ran to push it but Willa stepped him and snarled at the boy "...welcome to prawn" Willa coughed a bit and Wyatt placed his hand on her shoulder.

They all walked in and Wyatt spotted Cora. He ran to her "Wyatt?" "Hey..." He smiles "Look... I had a-" Cora sighed "I thought everything would make sense if I was a werewolf, but I'm not"

"You still have a chance. I know you are... You make others belong. I still love you..."

He places her hand on his shoulder

[Pretend Wyatts Zed and Coras Addison]

[A/N] Sorry for the short chapter but 1 more chapter! Yay! Is Cora a werewolf? We'll find out soon!