VI

3rd person POV

Wyatt ran to join his pack. Willa spotted Cora walk in beside Zed "There she is!" Willa yells before running towards the humans "Football defense! Z-24! Right!" Zed yells. He couldn't let his best friend get hurt to a bunch of stray dogs.

The wolves growled a bit. Luckily, Wyatt got there just in time. He pushed his way to the front beside Willa "Wolves! On my command!"

All the wolves eyes flashed yellow "Willa! We can't go to war with the whole town! We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert!"

The boy convinced his sister. Willa groans "I hate when you're right... Wolves! Stand down!" She announces. Wyatt sighs in relief "Sorry... Us wolves so admire your town, we just came here to join your school!" She flashed everyone a fake smile.

Bucky came out from behind the Aceys and protested- as always "What!? They can't join our school!" He yells.

Cora was actually interested in them joining so she stepped up "Technically the forbidden forest is within the school district..." "So welcome to SeaBrook!" Addison grinned cheerfully.

Wyatt smiled. He was kind of excited- but only because he will get the moonstone... nothing else.

•••

Zed and Eliza were discussing Zeds plans for when he becomes president "Oh- and how to over throw your oppressors after school club!" "Eliza..."

"Sorry- no over promising" "But most importantly we allow zombies to go to prawn!" That was all Zed cared about atm.

"Good luck mister future president!" Cora gives him a big smile "Hey Zed! Have you heard? Coras getting tested for cheer captain and gets to run cheer practice tommorow"

"It's not that big of a deal..." Addison glares at her "Okay! It's huge!" "If she aces this cheer practice, she'll be cheer captain when Bucky wins because ya know elections are just these big old popularity contests and Bucky is super popular!"

Zed uncomfortably coughs. Addison looks down "I know I'll only be president if Bucky wins but-" "No! That just means neither of us can lose- and I can live with that..."

Cora smiles at her best friend "Me too" Meanwhile Bonzo was handing out posters "Zedski Predski" He grins.

A van rolls by "Bucky Buchanan for president! A vote for me is a vote for cheerfection!" Bonzo frowns.

•••

The wolves walked in the school acting all tough. Willa was probably the toughest wolf in the group. Wyatt on the other hand- despite them being siblings didn't inherit the braveness- but he inherited the looks.

"These sheep just let us in?" Ba-ad idea" "We agreed to play nice" He whispered. Wyatt was the one who made sure Willa didn't kill anyone.

"This is me being nice" She scratched her claws against the lockers like a chalkboard. Everyone cowards away in fear.

"Now lets find that moonstone"

"With cheer fans in Buckys camp and zombies and the football team in mine, the school is split right down the middle"

"Wolves are the key to winning this election. Winning the wolves vote is gonna be hard" Cora tells Zed.

"Trust me! We got this! We just gotta show them them how to fit in- like us!" Zed smiles.

The bell rang and all the wolfs howled. Zed jumped at their howls. All the wolves parted their ways.

Ignoring Zed, Wyatt ran to Cora "Hey" He smiled "Hi" Zed gave Wyatt a glare "Look- I need you to-" Zed got between them "What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"Chill zombie. Just talking to her. Do you have something against this?" He growled "I do. That's my best friend you're talking to" Zed hissed.

"I've known her longer than you have" "Yeah right, fur ball" He rolls his eyes "Trust me. I know everything about monsters. I am not scared at you"

"There's alot you don't know about us, zombie" Wyatt hissed. Cora ran between them and pushed Zed away from Wyatt.

Zed pushed Cora out of the way "You're not involved in this!" He yells at her before tackling Wyatt. Cora was scared for Wyatt. Zed threw his Z band off and went all zombie.

"Sorry boys" She whispers before pulling the Z-Alarm. In a couple of minutes the Z-Patrol came running in pulling the 2 apart.

"Letting wolves here is a bad idea" Someone whispers. Eliza, Addison, Bonzo, Willa, and Wynter came running down the hall.

•••

Cora felt bad for the boys. They weren't suspended though. Zed had skme bites and scratches on him and Wyatt had some bruises on his face and chest but they were both okay.

Let's just say Zed is not getting the wolves vote... Cora passed Wyatt and the wolves in the library. Wyatt had ice on his head "Hey Wya-" "Don't talk to him" Willa growls.

"Why? I didn't hurt him" "But your so called best friend did" Cora glared at her "I can't talk to him if I want, now if you would excuse me"

Cora sat beside Wyatt "Hey" She whispered "H...Hi" He whispered back "Hey... Meet me after cheer practice today. I have something to show you" Cora smiles.

Wyat stared at her ocean blue eyes "I-I'll be there... Always" "Good. See you there"

"See ya..." He smiled dreamily.