VII

♡♡♡

Wyatt walked through the school alone, trying to find the gym "Where is it? This place is huge!" He exaggerated before bumping into someone. Wyatt looked up to see Zed.

"Are yo- Oh. It's you" He growls. Wyatt frowned and quickly stood up "I don't want to hold a grudge agaisnt you"

Zed paused and slowly looked back at him "I'm not like most werewolves- violent, vicous, greedy..." He listed off how people would usually described them.

"I'm a chill, laid back kind of dude... and I don't want you to hate me forever. Me and Cora were friends since we were 5... Maybe one day we can be good friends" The boy suggested.

Zed gave him a small smikes "Maybe we can make this work" Wyatt smiles "Now that we got that out of the way, where's the gym?"

Zed smiled "1st door on the left" It was there the whole time!? Wyatt groaned internally before walking in.

He say down on the bleachers and watches the practice. Cora ran in "I am so fired up to be running cheer practice!"

She beamed with excitement "Together, we can do anything!" She smiled. Everyone stared at me in fear. Cora turned around and saw me.

"Sorry, this place is for cheerleaders only" She gave me a teasing look. I smirked and stand up "Try to get me to leave then, buttercup"

She frowned at me "No... I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay... and show me what you can do... The cheer team is for everyone"

"5! 6! 7! 8!"

I laughed happily and hugged Cora "That was amazing!" She encouraged me. Bree gave me this look but I ignored it "We wolves work well together" I smile.

"But I'm not a wolf" "Hm" I smirked. Bucky came in, clapping "Well done, Cora. With 1 wolf on cheer. He'll tell his wolf friends to vote for me"

"This isn't about politics, I just always felt like cheer could unite" Bucky ignored her. Wyatt started coughing out of no where and slowly made his way to the ground.

Cora quickly got to his level "Wyatt? It's okay, just breathe" Wyatt quickly took a deeo breath and he was okay.

"You okay?" "Uhh yeah. I'm fine" I mutter "I have to go" He whispers "Oh... okay" She mutters and the boy ran off to the bathroom. What he thought was the bathroom, wasn't.

When he opened the door a alarm went off. He whispered from the noise and ran in the room. It was full of beds and other stuff.

Cora heard the alarm and groaned "Please don't tell me Wyatt didn't go in the zombie safe room!" She ran to the ZSR (zombie safe room) and it locked behind her "Wyatt?"

"Cora..." He whispered "This isn't the bathroom" He mutters to her "Hey. It's okay. We all make mistakes" She smiles. Wyatt smiled back.

"This is where I would go to relieve all my stress" She smiles "This is where we have our first... punch!" He fake punched her before taking her hand.