II

Addison rang the bell and we claimed the victory of the cheer cup "We did it!" I cheered "Yeah we did!" Bree hugs me. We all ran back to where Bucky was "Aceys! Disappointed! You can't be scared to get those jazz hands dirty!" Lacey stares at him in disbelief "Cheercamp cup is yours" He handed Addison the cup. It must've been heavy because she almost dropped it "Alright, let's make this victory about me, shall we?"

He took the cheer cup from Addison and placed it back down where it started. I can't believe I dated this jerk "For those of you who don't know, I am running for president and we'll need a new cheer captain while I rule the school. Who's worthy enough for it?" Bucky asks.

The Aceys kept arguing over who should be the captain "No! nononononono!" Bree yells "We need a captain who'll build a united squad! Someone like Cora!" "Thanks Bree. Being cheer captain has always been my dream" "Who are you talking to?" Addison asks.

🐾 Wyatt 🐾

I was traveling through the forbidden forest, ya know for a little walk, nothing too big. Until I heard that voice. Bucky Buchanan. About a year ago, him and his preppy little followers decided to trash our cave, our home!

And that is very uncalled for. We didn't do anything to that boy! I get closer to the voice and saw a group of cheerleaders. It had to be cheerleaders. I sneak onto some of equipment of the course "...And we'll need a new cheer captain while I rule the school. Who's worthy enough for it?"

I may be a wolf but I can't just attack him like this. I'm probably the sweetest wolf you've ever seen. I climb on top of a rope- that's not s good ide- "AHHHH" I fall off into the mud "What was that sound?" A voice asks.

"Probably just a moose. Come on. Get on the bus" I caught a small glimpse of a couple of cheerleaders. Zombies? You have got to be kidding me. I jump out of the mud and ran back in the forest.

💨 Cora 💨

We got on the bus on our way back to SeaBrook "I can't wait to see... you know..." Addison smiles dreamily "Ohmygosh! I got invited to prawn!" A boy cheered. I was happy for them and everyone clapped "It'd be nice to be invited to prawn, bur Bonzo won't even look at me"

We all look at Bonzo and he quickly looked down "Any love interests in your neck of the woods?" Addison asks me "I wish" I chuckle. We all see a sign outside "Addison will you..."

"Go to the prawn!?" Everyone stares outside "With..." I say, excitedly. Addison looks towards the front and sees Zed on a ladder "Zed!" I exclaim. He looks at us "Oh no"

The bus crashed right into the green haired boy.

🐾 Wyatt 🐾

I hear a manly scream on my way back to the cave and I went to go check it out. It was that bus full of cheerleaders crashing into our home, the forest. I gasp and run after the bus before it stopped and I ran into it "Iwtuuhf" I passed out before I heard screaming.

💨 Cora 💨

"Is everyone okay?" I ask "AHHHHHHHH! NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO ME, I'M WAY TOO IMPORTANT!" Bucky screams and ran off the bus "AHHHHH WEREWOLF" He ran farther away. Werewolf? I peak outside while everyone ran to the front of the bus.

I step off the bus only to hear a small whimper. The poor dude was covered in mud. I king of wanted to help him. He looked kind of delusional. I kneel down to his level "Hey. Wake up" I speak to him " Mffghgf" He groaned "Hey" I smile.

"Hair..." Was the first thing he muttered. He quickly got up and ran off. Werewolves are such scaredy cats- well that one is... I chuckle and ran to go find Zed.