08 - You Huff and Puff Like The Big Bad Wolf!

08 - You Huff and Puff Like The Big, Bad Wolf!

        "What?" Tony asks innocently smiling deviously when Evan and I stare at him like he's someone who was just let out of the loony bin.

        "We aren't dating." Evan and I answer at the same time, which makes me turn red.

        "Are you sure about that?" he asks then laughs, winking at us, which makes me blush even more. Blushing annoys me to death, why blushing?

        "I'm one hundred percent positive that we aren't dating." I say then Tony shrugs.

        "Okay, I was just asking. You don't need to get your panties in a twist,” he laughs at me, he has changed so much since I last saw him, but change is destine to happy, especially because it has been five years.

        "You are like a mini version of Evan." I say shuddering, holding back my laughter so it will sound like I'm serious.

        "That's a bad thing?" Evan asks looking slightly offended, but I can tell that he is teasing me, like usual.

        "I don't know. Is it?" I ask then smile innocently. "It all depends on what devilish ways you are teaching him."

        "I'm not teaching him any devilish ways,” he snorts then laughs loudly at my false accusation. "Your sense of humor hasn't changed at all."

        "You guys need to stop flirting and just kiss already." Tony mumbles and my head snaps to his direction, this kid is a teenager locked in the body of a ten year old boy.

        "Flirting?" I stutter in shock, how the hell is this kid ten years old? "We aren't flirting!"

        "Whatever you say,” he says then smirks deviously, seriously, he his definitely Evan's brother — no doubt about it.

        I groan, now Tony is convinced we are dating — even though we are absolutely not and never will be.

        "Since when did you turn into cupids assistant?" Evan groans and I laugh at the comparison.

        "Cupids assistant? Really Evan?" I ask bursting into fits of laughter.

        "It's the only thing I could think of,” he huffs and crosses his arms like a five year old when they don't get candy when they want it.

        Like the big, bad wolf. I think — which makes me laugh even harder.

        "What's so funny?" he asks, confused about what made me laugh even harder.

        "You are huffing and puffing." I say through my hysterical laughter and he still looks confused, so I quickly add, "You huff and puff like the big, bad wolf!"

        Tony bursts out laughing at my idiocy, "Where do you think of that stuff?"

        "It's my creative imagination!" I exclaim and smile widely, I am so happy I reunited with the Brinkley brothers.

        "Dinner!" Mary yells from downstairs and the front door opens, which must mean Mason is home.

        "Dad!" Tony yells while running downstairs. "Guess who is here today!"

        "I told you Tony would remember you." Evan smiles while heading towards the stairs with me by his side. "He seems very excited too."

        "He does." I smile then laugh at Tony's eagerness to tell Mason that I am here.

        "Are you reading for my dad to attack you in a hug?" he chuckles and I roll my eyes; he is being very melodramatic, but it is funny.