Stiles' Bedroom

A/N
Sorry this took so much longer than I anticipated, guys. I was about ready to post this and then the entire chapter somehow deleted itself and I had to do it all again.
Also;
Warning: Explicit/Mature Content! AKA Smut!
This is my first time actually writing smut, so let me know how I did! Be honest.
-----------------------------------------------
Stiles sat in his bedroom, staring blankly at his phone, as if willing it to ring. The sky had long been dark, and Derek still wasn't answering his phone.
How was he supposed to patch up their relationship if they weren't even talking?
A tapping on his window startled him, and he looked up to see Derek outside his window. "Can I come in?" Derek mouthed. Stiles nodded eagerly, and Derek climbed in.
Derek sat on Stiles' bed, and Stiles sat down next to him.
After a minute, the silence became too
heavy for Stiles. "You don't have to apologize, or explain. Peter told Lydia, and Lydia told me. I get it. I just have one question."
Upon hearing that, Derek looked up at him anxiously.
"We're... Mates?" Stiles said uncertainly. Derek nodded.
"What exactly does that entail?" Derek pondered how to explain it.
"Basically... We have a connection that goes beyond any other. Your mate will always come before any of your other loved ones, it's a very primal instinct. Love, but more protective and possessive. I'm yours, and you're mine."
Stiles stared into his lover's eyes as he made a choice. "I'll be your mate." He smiled reassuringly.
Derek looked at him, slight confusion written across his features. "You... Want me?" He was honestly confused as to why someone as amazing as Stiles would want someone broken like Derek.
Stiles surged forward to press his lips against Derek's. As he pulled away, he spoke. "Yes." he said simply, and he kissed his mate again.
Derek felt a nip on his bottom lip, and Stiles' tongue pushed into his mouth. The taste of mate, the taste of home caused Derek's wolf to growl in happiness.
Stiles tugged on the edge of Derek's shirt. They pulled apart slowly, like caramel, just long enough for Derek to rip his shirt off before resuming kissing.
Stiles seemed to be memorizing every detail in the smooth planes of muscle now exposed.
"Love you, Derek." Stiles murmured against his boyfriend's lips. Derek froze for a second, before replying, "Love you too, Stiles."
Stiles took off his button down shirt- exactly when he unbuttoned it, Derek wasn't sure- and Derek touched his smooth skin reverently.
Derek had to bite back a gasp when Stiles ground up against him, and revealed that he's already half-hard.
Stiles pushedhim down on the bed, fingering the button of Derek's jeans. "I want-" he said, interrupting himself as he placed open-mouthed kisses along Derek's collar bone and down his chest. He nosed the peach fuzz starting below his belly button, that trailed down past where he could see. 'Pesky jeans.' Stiles thought to himself, and Derek chuckled.
Oops. He hadn't intended to say that out loud.
"Your jeans are annoying me." Stiles deadpanned. "Then why don't we get rid of them?" Derek suggested.
Stiles happily complied, sliding the jeans off of his mate and throwing them onto the floor.
Stiles licked his lips as he gazed upon Derek's boxers. They were tented already, and Stiles just needed to touch.
Derek groaned as Stiles palmed him through the boxers. "Stiles... Please." Derek forced out, seeing white spots in his vision.
Stiles grinned and pulled Derek's boxers off. He was taken aback. Derek was huge.
'Ah well.' He thought to himself.
"Stiles!" Derek cried, clenching his fists in the bed sheets as Stiles ran his tongue from the base of his dick to the head, which was already leaking precome.
Derek nearly blacked out from pleasure when he felt Stiles' hot, wet mouth wrap around his member. Derek tried to verbally encourage Stiles, but all he could muster was a few incoherent syllables.
Derek gripped Stiles' hair as he bobbed up and down, and Derek jerked up into Stiles' mouth repeatedly to hurry along the inevitable ejaculation.
Stiles grazed Derek's dick with his teeth, which sent him over the edge.
"Stiles, I'm going to-" Derek didn't get the chance to finish before everything went white and he came into Stiles' mouth.
Stiles swallowed the bittersweet fluid and laid a final kiss on Derek's member before returning to Derek's mouth.
Derek loved the feeling of Stiles' swollen mouth on his, the mixed taste of Stiles and himself as he licked into Stiles' mouth, and, most of all, he loved Stiles.
"Derek," Stiles moaned, grinding against his mate, "I want you... To fuck me."
Derek looked in his mate's eyes. "You sure?" He didn't see a flicker of hesitation in those lust-blown whiskey eyes.
Stiles crawled off of him to reach under the bed for something, while Derek greatly enjoyed the view.
Stiles clambered on top of him again, flashing the object he had grabbed. Lube.
Derek slowly, teasingly, slid Stiles jeans off, while maintaining their vertical position. Stiles squeaked in surprise when he gripped Stiles' ass.
Derek maneuvered himself so that he was straddling Stiles, and slowly slid his boxers to his knees, revealing a pale, perfect ass.
Lifting Stiles' right leg up to rest on his shoulder, he squeezed some lube onto his three fingers.
As he rested his fingers on Stiles' hole, Stiles groaned. "Are you sure about this, Stiles?" he asked uncertainly, "Are you certain this is what you want?"
Stiles turned his head so his reply wasn't muffled by the pillow. "Yes. Mate. Want you." His sentences were punctuated with heavy breaths as he kept the desire reigned in enough to talk.
Derek needed no further assurance. Deftly, he stuck in one finger and Stiles sucked in a breath. Then, he added the second finger, stretching Stiles to the sound of muffled whimpers.
As he stuck in the third, Stiles cried out in pain and he almost stopped, but his wolf urged him to finish what he started, and so he searched with his fingers until his fingertips grazed against Stiles' prostate.
"Derek! Fuck!" Stiles yelped, reaching down to stroke his own member.
Derek pulled his fingers out and Stiles made a sound of disappointment.
Derek lined up his dick with Stiles' hole, and slowly pushed in, quickly locating Stiles' prostate. "Just like that, Derek. Oh fuck, yes." Stiles breathed.
Derek's wolf was most turned on, Derek decided, by Stiles' breathing. Of all the things his wolf could have chosen! But there was something in Stiles' breathing that made even ragged, shallow breaths seem erotic and sexy.
Derek pulled almost all the way back out, and then slammed back into Stiles, hitting the bundle of nerves with accuracy and force.
And fuck if Stiles screaming out his name didn't turn him on even more (how was that possible? He was rock hard as it was.)
Stiles could only let out little moans as Derek thrusts got harder and faster. He stroked his own member until he felt himself tense. "Derek!" he cried, as he came all over the bed.
Derek's thrusts became faster and sloppier, and he came, moaning Stiles' name, deep inside of Stiles.
They lay there quietly for a moment, Derek still inside of Stiles. Derek laid a kiss on Stiles' back.
"I love you." Stiles murmured. "I love you too." Derek replied, pulling out and spooning Stiles.
After a few minutes of quiet breathing, Stiles sighed. "We both need to shower, and these bed sheets are going to have to go." Derek huffed.
"Why don't we shower together?" Derek muttered, near Stiles' ear. "That sounds like a good idea." Stiles replied, sitting up and pulling Derek up with him.
Derek rested his chin on Stiles' shoulder. "So when are we telling your dad?" Stiles frowned. "I don't know. Soon. I mean, graduation isn't that far away. We're going to have to tell him by then."
Derek planted a kiss on the crook of Stiles' neck, and stood, offering his hand to Stiles. "Come on, let's get cleaned up."