First Day Of High school

Y/N POV: Today is my first day of high school. I would be telling a lie if I was saying I'm not nervous, it's a new place with some familiar faces and some unfamiliar faces. I get to my first class and I am more than ecstatic to see that I have gotten the same class with my Bsf/N. Bsf/N and I start looking around the classroom to see our classmates. After the bell rang class started and we picked our seats. We sat at this table made up of 4 desks and next to us was 2 boys so we asked their name. The boy across from me with black hair said his name was Dave and the guy next to him said his name is Todd. So I respond by saying my name is Y/N and this is my friend Bsf/N. We were the kids to sit in the back kinda quiet.

Lunch Time

Y/N POV: My friend and I get to the cafeteria and get our food then Dave and Todd sat with us. Dave told us they didn't really know anyone else to sit with so Bsf/N and we welcomed them. We all had a conversation and we all instantly became friends then and there getting each others phone numbers and addresses. I didn't say mine though because my house isn't the greatest with a house that is basically a meth lab so I just said I don't have a house trying to say it in a jokingly way. So I turn to my friend and ask her quietly if I can crash at her house tonight and she says I wouldn't be able to because she is going to be busy.

Dave's POV: There was something different about this girl I thought to myself. She isn't like the others she seems closed off and doesn't dress like the others either. She doesn't have a backpack or schoolbooks either. I ask Todd if he wants to come over later and hangout and he said he could.

End of school

Y/N POV: School ends so I start off to the park. Its a quiet park barely anybody ever comes here. It starts to get dark and cold out and I see 2 guys walking to the park smoking what looks like to be a joint. I get a better look at them and its Dave and Todd they must come here to hangout and smoke so I try to go to sleep but then I feel a tap on my shoulder, It was Dave. Where did Todd go??

Dave's POV: He went home a little bit ago. Do you have anywhere to stay for the night??

Y/N POV: No. In all honesty I don't even have a home anymore.

Dave's POV: I can let you stay at my place for now.

Y/N POV: Are you sure your parents would be okay with that??

Dave's POV: My parents are divorced but yeah I think my mom wouldn't mind. And if she does then I can tell her and she will understand.

Gets to apartment

Y/N POV: Where do I sleep??

Dave's POV: You can sleep in my room.

Y/N POV: Isn't that where you're going to sleep??

Dave's POV: Yeah... if it bothers you I can sleep on the couch.

Y/N POV: Oh... It doesn't bother me and if anyone sleeps on the couch it'll be me because it's your house your bed. We both sit and chat for awhile before going to bed. When we woke up the next morning he was cuddling me, I was kinda startled I was freezing cold and only had a cutoff shirt and sweats on.

Dave's POV: I'm sorry for that, I guess I was in such a deep sleep I just kinda rolled over like that. I'll get you a sweatshirt, you look cold.

Y/N POV: I am freezing and thank you. This kid was really nice we woke up and his mom cooked breakfast and took us to school.