My fifty shades

Y/N POV:  Dave and I are going to hangout all day today he got released from the Chili Peppers due to his drug use. So we go out all day, walking around, shopping, and seeing a movie. At sunset we went to the beach sat on the sand and looked into the sunset over the water as he held me. There was something going through my mind all this time... I wanted kids with him but not until he was sober so I talked to him about going sober.

Dave's POV:  I'm having a wonderful time with Y/N. She talked to me about going sober and she agrees to help me through the process.

Y/N POV:  I look up at him and we kiss. I havent felt these feelings since we kissed the first time. Eventually we walk back to his house holding hands.  He then tells me that he wants to do a ouija board with me so I agree. I love that kind of stuff. So we get in and we put our hands on the planechet and ask a few questions. After we do that we go up to the bedroom and he starts taking off my clothes and I undo his pants and take off his shirt he starts kissing me.

Dave's POV:   Do you have any kinks I should know.

Y/N POV:  Not specifically... whatever daddy wants. He handcuffs me and ties a belt around my neck while he gets me on the bed in doggystyle position. At first he starts going slow then progressively gets faster. I start moaning in pleasure as he fucks me.

Dave's POV:  Do you like that... want daddy to go harder??

Y/N POV:  I moan a yeas and he starts to go harder. Then the next morning I woke up and realized it was all a dream. I was a little sad but not because it was a good dream but sad because it didnt actually happen. When we went down and ate breakfast I explained to him my dream and he laughed a little bit.