The Game

Y/N POV:   We arrived at the hotel and we both took a shower and got ready to go to the game. When we arrived at the stadium some people recognized him and asked for pictures  and autographs which held us up a bit. When we got in the locker room. I could barely contain myself I was so excited so I held his hand.

Dave's POV:  The whole team knew about the proposal. Before we knew it the game was starting so we all head out to the field.

Y/N POV:  When we stepped on that field the atmosphere was alive and I felt his arm come around me hugging me close.

Dave's POV:   Pretty cool isnt it??

Y/N POV:  Yes. most definitely baby... This was a dream come true I've been a die hard T/N fan for years and I finally get to go to a game. Then Dave has a concerned look on his face saying he might have lost his phone, the team scored a touchdown and every one on the field runs over to us and huddles around even the mascot was laying on the ground with his hands on his face watching. Then he gets on one knee and pulls out a ring.

Dave's POV:  Y/N will you make me the happiest man and be with me forever??

Y/N POV:  YES! I jump on him and kis him and the whole team surrounds us and is cheering and jumping some of them waving their towels in the air. Just when I thought the day couldnt get better it did. After the game we all went back into the locker room and the players are smiling and congratulating us. One of the players gave us a helmet with all the players signatures on it.

Dave's POV:  After the game I took everyone out for a dinner and all the players were wishing Y/N and I luck in the future and asking if we thought about having kids and I said that's her decision whenever she's ready. After dinner we packed our bags and were on the way back home.

Y/N POV:   I was so tired on the flight back I lay my head on Dave's shoulder  and fall sleep. A little while later we arrived home and I went straight to bed, but I had slept most the flight.