here she comes

Y/N  POV:  I woke up and walked downstairs to get coffee and to go outside with Dave outside. Everything was nice and calm until one moment that would change our lives forever. My water broke and Dave rushed me to the hospital.

Dave's POV:  We arrive at the hospital and immediately are rushed to the ER. The first night she was in the hospital I didnt go home. I decided to stay there with her because I didnt want to miss anything. So now it's about 2:30am and I start to hear her breathing deeply so I hold her hand.

Y/N POV:  I can feel the baby starting to make her way out so I push and push and somehow feel more bad for Dave because I'm squeezing his hand so hard. Eventually the baby girl was out and Save and I were holding her for the first time. This was the best moment of my life. I couldnt wait to bring her home for the first time and in a couple of days I got to do so. When Dave and I brought her home it was just the 3 of us having a family day. The next day we got our first family pictures taken.

Dave's POV:  I was so happy. This was the best moment of my life and I found my purpose. I have a baby girl now and it's going to be up to me to protect the family. The first few nights I barely slept. I sat in a chair in G/N's room and watched her to make sure nothing was going to happen. Y/N finally talked to me about how I needed sleep so I decided to listen to her because happy wife happy life right. I decided to take G/N and Y/N to New York with me for ink master. I couldnt wait to see how Oliver and Chris would react to my new baby girl so I showed them. They said she is cute and looks like her mom and dad. The contestants on the show gave her attention as well they were in awe at her.