Love

Y/N POV:   I woke up this morning and still can't belive what happened last night. So where we a thing now or was it something in that moment. I rolled over in the bed to see that Dave was awake. So I look at him and smile... How'd you sleep??

Dave's POV:    Her smile overwhelmed me inside so I smiled back. I slept fine, thank you for being there for me I appreciate it more than you would think.

Y/N POV:    We laid in the bed for a few more moments so I decided to lay my head on his chest and he hugs me close. I feel safe with him even though I'm very athletic and like playing aggressive sports I felt more safe with him than anyone else at this point. He basically knew me better than anyone else and he had my back no matter what.

Dave's POV:   She was always there for me even at the funeral she was comforting me as much as she could, and I was grateful for that. The hardest thing was going back to school. What were people going to start saying about me.? Hey Y/N I dont think I want to show up to school next week.

Y/N POV:  Why is that baby??

Dave's POV:  I dont know what people are going to start saying about me.

Y/N POV:  Honey no one is going to say anything about you... and if they do I'll get em.

Dave's POV:  Thanks baby I know I'll always have you there for me. Love you.

Y/N POV:  We both went to school the next day and Dave was not himself anymore. His grades dropped and he stopped paying attention and eventually barely showed up anymore. It was later that year he had dropped out and the only time I saw him anymore was at home when I got there but then he usaully left after I got home. So in the midst of senior year I decided to drop out as well.