Gender Reveal

Y/N POV:  I'm far along in my pregnancy now. I waited until Dave was gone and Todd and I went to the doctor to see what the gender was. And I was surprised to find out it was a girl. So when I got back home Dave was there but Todd and I still had to decide how were gonna break the news so we go to the kitchen so Dave cant hear us and we start elaborating a plan.

Dave's POV:   Are you guys keeping some secrets in there?? I hear Todd and Y/N whispering in the kitchen so I decided to ask.

Y/N POV:   Todd and have decided the way we will break the news is by the baseball filled with pink powder and Dave swinging the bat. So it was time for the gender reveal party and we invite friends and family. Then it was time for the reveal. Todd pitches the ball to Dave and he swings. He hits it and pink explodes in mid air and he looks back at me and smiles. I jump into his arms and he kisses me and everyone is happy for us.

Dave's POV:  After the air was filled in pink powder I turn back and look at Y/N and she jumps into my arms. When the day was over and everyone went home we laid down in bed and discussed names until we came upon a name we both agreed on... G/N. Before I went to sleep I put my head on my fiance's stomach and talked to the baby. We both got ready for bed I kissed my fiance and her tummy and went to bed.