Next Day

Dave's POV: As I still had noticed she didn't have anything for class so I decided to help her in classes. The more we talked the more we had in common.

Y/N POV: Dave was nice enough to help me out in class today. The thing I couldn't stop thinking about now was where was I going to go after school today. He was nice enough to let me stay one night. Todd found out pretty quick that I stayed over there and he kept joking at us saying we had a "fun night" ;). So I turn and ask Dave am I still able to stay with you at least until I find a place??

Dave's POV: Of course you can... stay as long as you want.

Y/N POV: Dave and I skip the rest of class to play some blackjack and just joking with each other like if we did fuck that night, and we just laugh.

Dave's POV: Come on admit it you would have liked it.

Y/N POV: Well i mean I-

Dave's POV: A HA see I told you. Sees that shes laughing and blushing. You're blushing y/n.

Y/N POV: Yeah it's kinda hot in here. Plus I can't stop laughing.

Last bell rings

Dave's POV: I don't know what you're going to do when we get back but I'm taking a nap.

Y/N POV: I mean we could smoke a joint and then take a phat nap.

Dave's POV: Good idea, let's do that.

Y/N POV: The rest of high school went by like a blur Dave and I having the greatest of times until one night everything went wrong.