Bond time

Dave's POV:  I have been sober for awhile now and am now the host of Ink master. I've been thinking about marrying Y/N. Makes me nervous because I have the though of her saying no in the back of my head.

Y/N POV:  Dave just got home from filming the new episode of ink master. Hey baby I missed you.

Dave's POV:  I missed you too honey. I miss anything when I was gone??

Y/N POV:  No not really. Just me here doing stuff and going out to football practice. Then coming home and taking an ice bath and laying down. My body still hurts like hell. You know I'd actually love to do routes with you and play basketball with you.

Dave's POV:  That sounds fun. Like bonding with each other and basically exercising. Oh and is the court the only thing you want to do a 1v1 on.

Y/N POV:  That made me look at him and laugh...Well find out lover boy.

Dave's POV:  I couldn't hold back a laugh as it was pretty funny. What makes you think I'm athletic??

Y/N POV:  You're build is a football player type. Like a quarterback or receiver. I get the football equipment and we head out and run a few drills.

Dave's POV:  Say how about I take you to a football game??

Y/N POV:  I'd love that... It would be fun.

Dave's POV:  Let me guess you want to see T/N play.?.

Y/N POV:  YES.

Dave's POV:  But you know me so we will be standing on the teams sideline. Let's see when their next home game is.

Y/N POV:  It's tomorrow.

Dave's POV:  Okay... then go pack because we will leave tonight. I gotta make sure I hide this ring from her. I wanna make it a special day proposing to her at her favorite teams game.

Y/N POV:  I can't believe it Dave is taking me to a T/N game can't wait til tomorrow.

T/N- team name