Wasted time

Y/N POV:  As time passed we barely saw eachother anymore and I had started making music and doing gigs making just enough cash to buy my own place. I tried calling Dave and eventually he answered he plays gigs too but hes in a band and plays guitar. I always liked his guitar playing. Dave I miss you I miss us.

Dave's POV:  I miss us to but we barely talked anymore and now were both busy. You doing your gigs and me in my band.

Y/N POV:  I somehow felt that something wasnt right. It turns out Dave had gotten into a dark dark place doing cocaine and heroin. I was walking out at a late night and went to the old apartment where it all started. When I got there a car pulled up it was Dave and Todd. I immediately run to Dave and hug him crying. DAVE! I missed you so much.

Dave's POV:  I hug her back and see her crying somehow managing to contain myself on the inside. Holding back from her was so hard because this was my best friend. Y/N it's going to be okay I'm fine everything is going to be okay.

Y/N POV:   I heard that you've been playing with the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Dave's POV:   Yeah... as I smile and get a little laugh out I ask...What you wanna come see us play or something??

Y/N POV:  I push his shoulder... Of course I would. After all your my best friend.

Dave's POV:  Okay well you can also hangout with us backstage... if you want.

Y/N POV:  Yeah that sounds fun. So where do you stay now??

Dave's POV:  I have my own place now. Mostly quiet well because I live alone.

Y/N POV: I say with a jokingly manner... Mind if I move back in.

Dave's POV:  What would you do?? If you're with me then you're with me like on the road and whatnot.

Y/N POV:   I could watch over the house when you're gone you know. Like keep everything in check for you.

Dave's POV:  Smiles at her...That sounds nice... is the traveling too much for you.

Y/N POV:  I dont really like long waits.

Dave's POV:  Are you like that for sex too. Trying to get her to laugh.

Y/N POV:  Maybe I am... And I see you still have that sense of humor. You always did. That's one of the things that made me fall in love with him. He was and still is strong, funny, outgoing, and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. And I think I was falling for him all over again.