Lucky night

Y/N POV:  We got in the room and I feel his hands caressing my body. He starts to kiss me picking me up and laying me on the bed. I start to undo his pants and take off his shirt. He starts taking off my clothes. Then he puts his dick in my pussy and starts off slow. It hurts a little bit because he's big. Then he gets faster and faster til I start moaning.

Dave's POV:   Do you like that... does daddy make you wet.

Y/N POV:   Yeah baby... I like it rough. Does daddy like fisting.

Dave's POV:  Only if daddys little slut likes it.

Y/N POV:  You can re-arrange my insides baby. I want you to shoot your load in my pussy. He puts a shock collar around my neck and fucks me hard while he shocks me so I start moaning loudly.

Dave's POV:  I'm about to cum baby. I start kissing her as I'm fucking her.

Y/N POV:  Do it baby.

Dave's POV:   I start to slow down and cum. We both lay back down in a hot panting mess. Having a drink.

Y/N POV:  We both gave eachother hickeys. Me leaving a bunch on his body and neck and him leaving a couple on my neck. We woke up the next day and well we had no work so we just hung out and watched movies all day. I fell asleep on the couch with my head in his lap also because I didnt get much sleep last night, I couldnt stop thinking about that night.