***

Hi guys!! Another story haha! This one's a BTS family au!!

I was originally gonna make this an omegaverse story but after writing the introduction and reading over it, I wasn't happy with how it came out so I just decided to have it in a regular universe!

Please support this book as much as you can and I'll try to update frequently since I'm still writing another book!

Here are the characters:

Kim Namjoon: 26 Years old, police officer. Loving father and husband. Is always tired but never misses the opportunity to spend time with his husband and crackhead children. Always trying to be intimate with Jin but gets interrupted without fail. Likes to read Yoongi's lyrics and help him edit them.

Kim Seokjin: 28 years old, stay at home dad but does volunteer as a chef for soup kitchens. Loving mother and husband. His only words nowadays are "Jimin and Taehyung stop doing that!" Or "Namjoon the baby!!" Doesn't need sleep, just patience and coffee. Has filled up three swear jars since they adopted everyone.

Kim Yoongi: (previously known as Min Yoongi) 13 years old, adopted by Namjoon and Jin when he was 7. Eldest brother to his siblings. Hates all of his brothers equally but favors Jungkook since he's the least annoying. Loves to write music and lyrics and sometimes plays basketball when he's not tired or asleep.

Kim Hoseok (formally known as Jung Hoseok): 9 years old, enthusiastic and hyperactive fourth grader who loves to dance and play with his older brother Yoongi. Bothers Yoongi 24/7 and cries whenever the elder locks his door to keep him out. Clingy to Jin.

Kim Jimin & Taehyung (Formally known as Park Jimin & Taehyung): 5 year-old twins of the devil, born troublemakers who speak a language only they can understand. Taehyung loves to play with Jungkook and talks to him even though the toddler has no idea what he's saying. Jimin likes to play house with Tae and Jungkook is always his baby. Loves his younger brother even when he pulls his hair and makes him cry. Both are clingy to Namjoon.

Kim Jeongguk (Formally known as Jeon Jeongguk or Jungkook): 2 years old. Has no idea what's happening half the time but thinks everything is funny. Likes to be mean to his older brother Jimin and pull his hair, cries when anyone changes the channel from paw patrol and loves to be given 'horsey rides' by his dad Namjoon. Causes trouble for Jin sometimes but always clings to him nonetheless.