Chapter Three

After the family had ordered their food from the drive thru of Panda Express and had made a fairly noisy trip back home, Jin was serving everybody's food onto their respectable plates. Hoseok had made sure his little brothers washed their hands and helped them get seated into their chairs while Yoongi sat Jungkook in his high chair.

"Mmm!!!" Jungkook whines at Yoongi in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Asks the elder. "You don't wanna sit in your high chair?"

Jungkook squirms and tears up, fuzzing as he tries to push himself out of the high chair. "Mmm!!!!!" He holds up his arms for Yoongi to carry him.

With a sigh, Yoongi complies. What was he supposed to do, say no? He pulls the toddler out of his high chair and sits down with him on his lap. "How are we supposed to eat now Jungkook-ah?" Asks Yoongi, combing through his thin baby hairs. Meanwhile the baby gets comfortable on his older brother's lap and lays his head back against his chest, watching as Jin sets down their plates.

"Kookie you don't wanna sit in your high chair next to me?" Asks Jin. "You need to ahm ahm Jungkookie."

The baby pushes Jin's hands away and hangs onto Yoongi. "'Pa no!!!" He shouts. "Mmm!!!" He cuddles into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

Jin coos at this and the way Yoongi is so flustered at the sudden affection from his youngest brother. "I guess you're 'mmm' now Yoongi." He chuckles. "Okay everybody, what do we say?"

"Thank you for the food!!!" They all chant (minus Jungkook, who only laughs at the sudden unison).

"So, how did school go?" Jin asks Yoongi.

The teen rolls his eyes. "Dad are you getting amnesia? You already asked me how school went."

Jin nonchalantly picks up a piece of meat and examines it. "I just wanted to hear your side of the story," he looks at his son. "The principle already told me his side."

Yoongi's blood ran cold and he gulped. "What story did he tell you?" He asks, shoveling more baby food into Jungkook's mouth.

"The one where you got a referral for wearing your headphones during class and what you said about that boy's father." Answers Jin, then he sighs while putting his chopsticks down. "I swear Kim Yoongi, I have no idea who teaches you to say those awful words. You never hear me nor your father say things like that. Or do you?"

"No." Yoongi mumbles.

"Then why would you say stuff like that? You're thirteen years old, you're still a child and no child should be talking like that." The elder man lectures. "So now before I decide what your punishment should be, tell me your side of this. I know you don't act like this unless someone sets you off."

Yoongi is quiet for a bit, his brothers also staying quiet. They know when somebody's in trouble, they shouldn't be causing a ruckus, but they're staring at their elder brother and the teen can feel their gazes. Finally, he looks up at his dad through his bangs and says, "Kai called you and appa fags." Is all he answers.

There's another silence. Hoseok speaks up afterwards, "Daddy, what's a fag?" He asks.

"A word you shouldn't be saying." Jin says, sighing for the nth time. "That word isn't allowed to be said in this house, is that understood?" The boys nod. "What else did he say to you Yoongi?"

"Things thirteen year olds shouldn't be saying in your opinion." He answers. "I'm not hungry." He picks up Jungkook and places him in his high chair next to Jin, despite him fuzzing and whining again. After that he heads upstairs, only to slam his door shut and lock it.