Introduction

First day of school...

Namjoon wakes up to the smell of breakfast being made. He groans, feeling heavy weight on top of him only to confirm that his twin sons are yet again suffocating him. "Alright guys," he says pushing them off of him. "I need to get up." Once he's up, he throws a blanket over Jimin and Taehyung and stretches. He looks at the time and raises his brows. "Five a.m.?" Glancing at the notification that pops up, his brows raise even higher. "Looks like daddy's stressing over the first day of school."

He sets down his phone and goes to wash up. He didn't have work until nine today, in honor of dropping off all of his sons at school, so he skipped putting on his uniform and going straight downstairs in his pajamas. The first thing he notices is Jungkook seated on the couch, a bottle in his mouth as he watches Paw Patrol with huge, round eyes; almost like he's hypnotized. "Morning Kook," he walks over to the toddler and kisses his head. "Watching Paw Patrol again, huh?" Jungkook only points to the tv and says something Namjoon doesn't understand. "Really? Wow!" Is all he answers, smiling when the little boy grins in accomplishment. He leaves Jungkook to watch his show and trudges into the kitchen, smiling at his husband who's frantically tossing pancakes with one hand and stirring eggs with a spatula in another. "Good morning baby." Namjoon comes up behind him and plants a kiss on the back of his neck. "You know, the boys don't have school until eight. It's five thirty."

Jin turns his head and squints at him. "Lucky you, you're not hear in the mornings because you leave earlier than the rest of us. Trust me, I know what I'm doing." He answers. "Can you start preparing the coffee please? I need it before I go wake up the rest of animals upstairs." He sighs while refocusing on making breakfast. "Say good morning to Jungkook?"

Namjoon hums while scooping the ground coffee into the coffee maker. "He was explaining something that was happening to the dogs in Paw Patrol but I had no idea what he said." He chuckles. "I swear I've seen him watch that episode at least twenty times already."

"He's already memorized what time of day Paw Patrol comes out. He knows it's this early in the morning and right after he takes a nap in the afternoon." A smile comes on his face while he rolls his eyes. "I swear they gave us the craziest kids at the adoption center."

"But isn't that what we're used to?" Asks Namjoon. "We have crazy families and these kids are nothing but home to us."

"Yeah, It's true. No matter how much I get angry or I'm on the brink of giving up on them, I just can't stop loving them." The elder says. "Take out the bacon please honey, I'll let you know when to start waking the kids up."

Nodding, Namjoon does as told and hands the pack of bacon to his husband before walking back into the living room with Jungkook. He still watches the screen with the same dazed look, his bottle thrown on the floor. Sighing, Namjoon picks it up off the ground. "Jungkook you can't throw your bottle on the floor." He tells him while pointing at the pink cup. "No throw, Jungkook." Shaking his finger he says, "No throw, okay?"

Jungkook looks at the bottle and then at Namjoon's finger, putting two and two together, the toddler smiles. "Appa, no tow!" He responds.

"That's right, no throw." Namjoon smiles and kisses the top of his head. "You're so smart Kookie! Already trying to speak!"

   Meanwhile Jin is finishing up with frying the last piece of bacon. He takes it out of the frying pan with his chopsticks and places it on a plate that's lined with a paper towel so the oil could drain from the meat. After he washes his hands and removes his apron, he hangs it on a hook and walks past the two entranced boys in the living room. "Honestly," Jin chuckles as he makes his way upstairs. He goes into each of their rooms and pulls out their uniforms from their closets before quietly walking out and going to the laundry room. Then, Jin pulls out the iron and ironing board, waiting for it to heat up while he separates the whites from the colors from last week's dirty laundry. Once he's started the washing machine, he turns back to the iron and begins ironing his eldest son's middle school uniform. "Already he's a third year." Jin sighs out with a small smile. Next he irons Hoseok's uniform and after that his twin sons matching clothes of race cars and khaki pants. Lastly he irons Namjoon's clothes for when he drops off the kids, making sure he doesn't throw on a random shirt he'll mistake for being clean when it has a giant stain on it and some old jeans.