Chapter 4

Chanel's POV

The ride to the gym was extremely awkward. Matthew was staring at Nikki the whole time, and Nikki was talking to Stella. I seriously don't like Stella.
Every five seconds she gives me dirty looks and it's pissing me off. Nikki knows because when I get mad my eyes turn almost clear and there's always a hint of orange in them. Yeah my eyes are weird.

We finally pull into the parking lot of Joes Gym. It's not the best gym I've trained in but it will work.

"What's wrong?" Nikki whispered in my ear when we got out the car. I didn't feel like going in a discussion with her right now.
Nikki's always the twin to settle things out. Like when I'm mad she's always there to fix things. It's a blessing and curse.

I walk off in front of the group passing Matthew. He looked pissed at me and gave Nikki a sad smile. What the actual fuck. Nikki's known him for 30 minutes and she's best friends with his Stella and she turned Matthew against me.

What am I thinking! Nikki would never do that to me. She has been my best friend as long as I could remember. Would she really?

Matthews POV

What a bitch. Nikki was trying to talk to Chanel and she just walks off. Now I know Nikki is the one.
We all gather all the bleachers while Chanel puts her cd in the sound system in the back of the gym.

Nikki's POV

I really need to talk to Chanel. She's acting so different today. Maybe it's Matt. He told me only his parents call him Matthew.

Chanel walks over to her bag and drinks like half of her water. That's weird she usually doesn't even drink anything until after practice.

"Want me to call out some routines to you?" I ask walking over to her. I'm not bringing up Matt here.
"If you want it doesn't matter" she lazily replied and walked to the middle of the mat.
Chanel never goes to the gym alone not after one of her teammates got hurt and couldn't reach her cell phone. So I have no clue why this time would be different?

Author note:

It's short I know I'm sorry😳 Hopefully I'm getting better guys! I'm really trying to make this story great💕 please vote and comment😊💓 maybe some feedback in the comments?

~shannon