Chapter 14

Chanel's POV

Modeling wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Jordan's a pretty good model too.

"So today we are doing a dinner wear photo shoot" he said sitting in the makeup chair next to me.

"Okay sounds fun" I said facing him so the makeup artist could finish my foundation. There isn't as many awkward moments as I thought it would be. I take an Advil to get rid of my headache. I've been getting headaches all week.

"So i was thinking, maybe after work we could just ride to your house together, Jack dropped me off and I don't want to call him" He asked nervously. I was a little surprised.
"Yeah sure" I say with a small smile. He gave a smile of relief.

I had to wear a gorgeous. It was a strapless all black ball gown with a slit going a little above the knee with silver glittery heels.

The shoot was going great, but as the time went on the pictures got well ... Serious.
At first we had to hold hands then hug, then look like we were about to kiss.
"Wait stop!" Kim yelled cutting off the music. "Something's not right" she said eyeing us.
"I know! You guys need to kiss for real" she said and started back the music. I guess we really didn't have a choice.
He looked at me. "Are you sure?" He said looking what I thought what hurt in his eyes. "Yeah" I whispered.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was short and sweet, until Gary the photographer kept saying it wasn't enough. By the end of shoot all my lip stick was on Jordan.

"Well that shoot was different" Jordan laughed as we walked to my car. "Yeah, but it was great" I said. "Thanks for helping me through all this" I smiled and he side hugged me.

The drive home consist of us singing a bunch of random songs from the radio and a stop at Starbucks.
There was quite a lot of cars in my driveway. "Is your family visiting?" Jordan asked unbuckling his seatbelt. "Not sure" i say as we make our way to the front steps. I'm carrying the orange folder with the picture from today's shoot under my arm.

We walk in to find half of my family, Thomas's parents, the rest of the triplets and their parents, mr. and mrs. Patterson, Matthew, Stella, and my mom sitting in the living room all over the place.
"Hey guys! How was the shoot?" My mom asked.
After the little blow out last time I haven't mentioned modeling to my mom. I come home give her the pictures then go to the gym to work out. I also haven't cheered since the last time with Allison.
The calls from her slowly faded away. I gave mom the pictures from today and she passed them around the group.
"I can't believe you let her do this!" My aunt Sarah said to my mom. "She's half naked kissing a boy who hangs around the house! Lord knows what they do after the shoot!!" My aunt said quite pissed.

"We just do it for the shoots aunt chill!" I yelled. I can't take this. Jordan hasn't left my side since we got here, and I'm quite thankful for that. Stella and his brothers are giving him pretty evil looks.

"Do you want to go shopping?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled. He's the only one that would think of that at a moment like this. I grabbed his hand and led him to the door.

Nikki's POV

"Now Nikki why can't Chanel find a passion like you?" She asked after everyone realized her and Jordan left.
"She's either in the gym doing her little cheer stunts or modeling half naked!" She practically shouted. Aunt Sarah is about living in the pass.

Me and Matthew are officially dating, but I couldn't help notice the hurt that flashed in his eyes when he saw the picture of Chanel and Jordan kissing.

I probably should stand up for Chanel but we haven't talked since she almost kissed my boyfriend.

"How about you kids go to the mall while us adults catch up?" Mom said.
We gathered all our cousins up and took the Range Rover and the and one of my cousins Bugatti. Our family has a thing for sports cars.

We headed to the mall and hopefully not running into Chanel or Nikki.

Author note;

Hey loves🌺 hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'm still going over ideas on where to take this book, so any ideas would be great!! Please vote 👑

~shannon