Chapter 12

Chanel's POV

I pull away instantly, and slapped him across the face.

Hard.

"What the hell" he said and pulled away holding his face. "Get out now!" I sternly say pointing to my door. He left still clutching his face.

That's what he fucking gets.

"Well well well I spy a little whore" Stella said from his balcony.

"How I haven't hung up my full length mirror yet?" I asked completely serious.

"I told you to watch your back didn't i?" She asked ignoring my first comment.

"Well I told you that you shouldn't spend so much time on yours so I guess neither one of us are listening" I asked and go to shut my balcony doors. I finally got curtains.

"Full of comebacks tonight aren't we?, well you better think of one to tell Nikki when I show her this picture" she said and held up a picture of me and Matthew kissing.

"Don't Stella, please I will do anything plea-"

"Stay away from Allison" she said cutting me off. Wait what?

"Why?" I asked confused. "Because we have to practice without you getting in the way and her not listening to me" she snapped.

"Fine but you delete the picture" I say. She deleted the picture and went back in her house shutting Matthews balcony doors.

What am I going to do! I grab my phone and cancel my plans with Allison.
I told her I was giving up cheerleading for awhile and taking up modeling, which I might, and that I don't need any distractions starting my career.

* 1 week later

Still Chanel's POV

The rest of the week I stayed in my room. I really did look up some modeling jobs and applied for about 5 or 6 of them.

*ring ring*

" hello" I asked putting it on speaker phone.
"Yes is this Chanel?" They asked.

"Yes this is her may I ask who's calling?"
"This is Kim from Victoria Secret I'm calling about the modeling job you applied for" she said.

Oh my god what?

"I was wondering if we could set up an interview this Saturday at the Victoria Secret store in the downtown mall?" she asked.

"Yes of course" i say excitedly.
I write down all the details.

I'm so freaking excited I have to tell my mom!
I slide down the railing and head to the dining room where I hear voices.

" mom! Mom!" I yell running. "What?" She asked when I got there.
Everyone was there, Matthew, Stella, their parents, the triplets, Nikki, Thomas, and my mom.

"I'm going to be a Victoria Secret model!" I squeal. " sweetie that's great" she said. I was expecting her to be more excited for me.

"What?" I ask eyeing everyone. Matthew had a big bruise on his face. "Nikki tell her the news" mom said excitedly. "I just got hired to a publishing company!" She said which started an uproar of conversation.

Nikki has always wanted to be a writer.

I guess no one really cares about my modeling job then. "Congrats" I say giving a small smile.

I walk to the kitchen to grab a water bottle, and walk back to the dining room. Everyone is still talking.
"Sweetie you haven't ate all day" mom asked causing everyone to stare at me. "I'm a model now mom I need to stay in shape, or did you already forget" I snap and head to my room.

The days leading up to Saturday were hell. I finally picked out the perfect outfit. Turns out Nikki starts her job the same day as my interview. I haven't spoken much to anybody lately.

Allison called a few times but I never answered. Maybe all of this is for the best.

Author note:

Hope you enjoyed it loves🌺 please vote and comment💕

~shannon