Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Chanel's POV

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked extremely surprised.
"I heard what happened, and I came to see how you were doing" he said with the dazzling smile that I've grown to love.

"I see you remember me." He said.
He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Hey we heard crying and-" Nikki stopped mid sentence when she saw Zach. Matt, Stella, and Jordan was behind her.

"Ummm I'm fine." I said looking at Zach.
"It was nothing."

I could feel Zach snake his arm around my waist.
Jordan's eyes looked form my waist to my eyes. Hurt was clear all over his face.

He ran back down the stairs. I was going to go after him until I remember the reason I had the panic attack in the first place.

Zach grabbed my hand and we went to my room. "You should get some rest." He said half way up the ladder trying to cover me up.

"Zach, the boy that ran down the stairs was my boyfriend, but I don't remember him." I said I could feel the tears coming back.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." He said and kissed my cheek.

Jordan's POV

What the hell. I don't know who that was but he better back up from my girl.

After talking to Matt, Stella was sitting by herself with a smirk painted on her face.

"Hey bro"

It was Zach. "What" I said getting even more pissed off each word he says.

"Look, Chanel wanted me to tell you something."
I didn't answer, he took that as a sign to keep talking.

"She wants you to leave her alone, she doesn't remember you so just stop, your making her uncomfortable." He said and left towards the screening room.

I couldn't do this anymore. I grabbed my keys and left.

Chanel's POV

I heard the front door slam. What did Zach say to him?

I could feel the familiar feeling of a flashback.

I was in my room crying. Nikki was at the neighbors house with her boyfriend Matt.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I just had a fight with my boyfriend.

I could hear giggles coming from the kitchen. Jordan was kissing another girl.

He turned around and saw me. "I ummm sorry." I said and ran back.

I woke up sweating like every other times it has happened.
I remember him.

I needed answers now. I needed to know if he kissed that girl after I left.

Author note:

Lots of drama 😳😳 anyways thank you guys for all the reads so far 🌹🌺

You guys are amazing🌍

Please vote and follow 💙💜

~Shannon🚀