Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Chanel's POV

I jumped off my bed with a new found determination.

I tried to call Jordan, but it went straight to voice mail.

"Jordan please call me, we need to talk." I said into the phone.

I still had a cast on my arm, and a boot on my foot so getting dressed was a problem.

I grabbed jean shorts, a crop top that said "flawless" and one black Van.

Thank god, my driving foot was still good, because I don't think I had the courage to ask anyone to drive me.

15 minutes later I'm "walking" to his front door. With the boot is was more of an impersonation of a penguin.

I had to text his brother for the address since I forgot.

I now pat myself on the back for putting their names in my phone as
"Jordan look alike 1 and 2"

I rang the door bell of the mansion and a woman opened the door.

"Oh sweetie, did you drive here?" She asked worried. She moved aside so I could come in.

I'm guessing she was his mom, because I vaguely remember seeing her in one of my flashbacks.

"Is Jordan here?" I asked ignoring her first question.

"Yes he's in his room, 3rd door on the right." She said sweetly.

I managed to get upstairs without falling and hurting myself anymore.

Without knocking I barged in.

"Did you kiss her after I left?" I said without even seeing if he was even there. I knew if I waited and asked I wasn't going to be able to ask at all.

He was there, but he was on his bed in nothing but boxers.

He jumped up quickly. "What?" He asked rummaging through his dresser, hopefully looking for pants.

"After I caught you kissing that girl, after I left did you keep kissing her?" I asked again getting irritated by his lack of concern for the matter.

He put some sweatpants on and sat on his bed. He gestured for me to sit before he went on.

"No I didn't, I knew it was wrong in the first place and I was stupid, the last thing I wanted was to hurt you." He said grabbing my good hand and laying it on his lap.

I just looked at him. He sounded genuine, but I didn't know what to believe anymore.

"Please give me another chance, I want to be with you." He whispered.

I don't know what to do about Zach, but he didn't matter at the moment.

I leaned in and kissed him. It started out sweet, but he deepened it.
I feel like I've missed him even though I don't even remember everything about our relationship.

I could feel his mattress hit my back. "Stop" he pulled away and whispered.

"We can't, not now anyway." He said sitting back up.

I just sat back on his bed frame. He cuddled in beside me, and went to Netflix.

After agreeing on unfriended he sat back with my head on his shoulder.

"So how did you and Zach meet?" He asked suddenly.

Author note:

What do you think guys 😄😄 again please vote and comment lovelies💜💙🌸 btw way we are so close to the end!!! I estimate about 40 chapters. I'm not sure though 😳

~Shannon 🚀🚀