.2.

~ Min-Sun's thoughts/narration ~

When I woke up, we were just about to land. I was finally here!

I took out my phone and checked the location of the hotel, an hour away from my new work.

-half an hour later-

"oh my gosh," I think to myself as i step out of the airport gateway. The sounds, sights and smells are surreal. "This is also why i left boring America". I get in the taxi to the hotel, and I carefully grab my earphones and put more music on. One of BTS' new comeback songs started playing, their title track 'On'.

If I'm being honest, I only started listening to Pentagon when I found out where I would be working... Cube Entertainment. Since i'm not sure what I'll be doing there, I brushed up on my knowledge.

I really hope I don't have to work with Pentagon, I don't know much about them and from what I've seen, they can be a handful. Never mind that though, Positive thoughts.

And with that said, I arrive at the hotel. I pay the driver and get out of the car a little bit too quickly. I tripped and fell into someone. I quickly got up to apologise, but my apology was met with blunt force to my face. Tears swelled up in my eyes, and my cheek was throbbing.

"such an amazing start to the day," I mutter quietly as i'm sat on the floor. Shaking, I stand up. But my ability to walk was weak after the shock and the fall. But suddenly, I feel an arm wrap around me. Supporting me.

When I look, I see a man. He almost seems familiar. We're slowly walking towards the door of the apartment block, when I get picked up by the boy. I'm surprised he could pick me up so easily, and the way he's holding me almost seems like.. no, it cant be.

His mask is covering his face, making it impossible for me to identify him.

We arrive at my door, after going up 2 flights of stairs, and the boy put me down. When he turned to look at me that's when I realised... "Hongseok?" he looks at me startled, but replies calmly "How do you-" He looked at me, staring into my soul. "Sunshine?" He said back to me.

A smile spread across my face, seeing my childhood best friend after all these years. He quickly hugged me, and asked if I was okay.

We spoke a bit, and then I remembered that i'd left my luggage downstairs in the lobby. "oh no," i say quietly "I left my stuff downstairs. I should go and get it."  I started to limp towards the lift but I stopped in my tracks. Shyly, I turned around "Um, Hongseok? could you help me please. If its no trouble." Without a word, he came towards me, letting me hold onto his arm.

We grab my bags and head back up. The hotel lobby is great, there is really good service and the staff are really kind. However, when I opened the door to my room, it was horrible. It was messy and the walls were damp and cracked. There was some very questionable stains on the bedsheets and to top it off, the curtains were missing. Hongseok sighs quietly behind me, shaking his head. We venture further into my room, after putting my bags down.

We find a somewhat clean place to sit and we carry on our conversation. What has changed over the decade and how life is going now. I knew he was part of Pentagon from searching them up, but i'm still surprised when he tells me. He talks to me about the other 8 members, The jokes they have and how they treat each other. When he asks me what brought me back to Korea, I simply answer "I wanted a chance at a new life."

"How so?" He questions

"I moved here to have a clean slate, a new job and a new house. New friends aswell," I say, looking at my bags.

Ping!
I quickly check my phone and see a message from Sora!

-Soraa-

S- Min-Sun! How's the hotel?
M- Not very good haha
S- How bad is it?
M- Bad.
S- You could always stay with me if you wanted, Unnie
M- I would love to, but isn't it a bit far
S- Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry
M- Don't apologise, I'll make do with what I've got
S- If you're sure.
S- Message me if you change your mind! Talk to you later
M- Annyeong!

-

"Wow, Min-Sun is actually making friends," Hongseok teases.

"Ya! Leave me alone," I smack his arm, laughing.

-A bit later-

Hongseok left a few hours ago, we exchanged numbers and he went back to his dorm.

In bed, I think about all that I've learnt today and shut my eyes. Humming a song, until I finally fall asleep.

(A/N: The first character was introduced! There won't be a romantic connection between the 2, as I have the ending already planned out. I'm sorry)

-Keep guessing! And comment who you want it to be in the comments :)

- Geo <3