.12.

"All of us will pick Min-Sun up," Kino tells them.

"Why?" Yanan asks.

"Because Noona thinks she's heavy. And I say that she isn't," he answers.

"We already know I can pick you up, don't we Sunshine?" Hongseok laughs, hinting at when I fell over on my first day.

"Let's do it," Wooseok says, "are you alright with that, mini?"

I nod and look at them all awkwardly.

"Oldest to youngest?" Kino suggests and they all agree.

Jinho gingerly walks up to me. He looks focused, probably trying to figure out how to pick me up. To my surprise he lifts me straight up without hesitation.

He puts me down and Hui approaches me slowly. He stops, and turns around for me to jump on his back. He loses his balance a bit but gains back his postures and starts to walk around with me on his back. The members are in shock, and it's probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

After, Hongseok comes over and effortlessly picks me up, bridal style. To show off, he throws me in the air, catching me again.

He puts me down and walks back to the others. Shinwon steps forwards as he looks at me, trying to figure out how to lift me. He seems quite skinny, he doesn't look strong enough to pick me up but let's just see what happens I guess.

He holds out his arms and scoops me up. He holds me bridal style like before, I can feel his arms tensing, trying to keep me up.

Yanan, Yeoone and Yuto all pick me up easily. Kino is next, I feel him struggle at first but he does end up being able to carry me.

Wooseok is last, he walks up to me. He looks confused.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to pick you up," he says, "I obviously can't give you a piggy back."

"You don't have to pick me up, you know," I tell him.

"No, I will," he replies.

He crouches a bit and puts his arm around me, slowly bringing me off of the floor. I feel like a rag doll, he's picked me up in the most awkward way.

I sigh, and wrap my legs around his waist. He tenses up, surprised at my action.

"It'll hurt if I fall from this height, I'm just supporting myself," I say, laughing.

He holds me up higher, turning to the boys to show his success.

"Be careful!" I say, looking down at the floor. It looks so far away, but I guess that's what it's like to be tall.

He puts me down as gently as he can without dropping me to the ground.

"Now that it's settled, I believe you owe me ice cream," Kino tells me.

"Ugh fine, I'll go to the shops," I reply.

I grab my shoes and my bag, and I reach the door. I stop when I remember to bring an extra layer. I run and grab the jumper, pull it over my head then finally leave.

- Hongseok's pov -

'I shouldn't have let Min-Sun come on the live.'

I still feel guilty...

I know what was wrong with Min-Sun last night, I just didn't want to say it to the others. When she comes back I'll have a talk with her, to see how she's doing.