.5.

I arrive back at the hotel, grab my phone and save the number to my contacts. I see some unread messages, they're from Sora!

•Soraa•

S- Unnie!

S- Message me when you're back from the meeting please :)

-

M- Sora!

M- I'm back at the hotel now, what's up?

S- How did it go?

M- It went well, i think my boss likes me.

S- That's great!

M- So much happened today though, i met the group

S- ...

S- Min-Sun, get your perfect bum over to my house

S- We're celebrating your first day and you can tell me about meeting the group

M- But I have plans tonight...

S- Cut the crap, I know that your "plans" are watching Netflix and reading fanfics all night

M- You got me, i'll come over

S- See you soon Unnie :D

M- See you, i'll message when i'm close.

S- I'll be waiting for you...watching through the window.

M- ...

S- ...

M- *Min-Sun has disconnected*

-

And with that, I grab my bag and shove a onesie into it along with some snacks, and my essentials (mask, wallet, charger etc)

- 10 minutes later-

I'm sat in the cab, looking out of the window at the passing scenery. Wondering when we'll arrive at Sora's.

We drive into a small, simple but pretty neighbourhood and the cab drivers tells me, in a bored monotone voice, that we've arrived. Sora's house was a tiny, yellow building with all different flowers spread around the garden. It's everything I expected her home to be.

I pay the driver and carefully get out of the car, making sure I don't fall again. I was just about to message Sora but i stop when I see her appear at the door, waving me over. I sheepishly approach her, stepping through the door. Her house was warm and really welcoming, despite the blinding colour theme.

-Later-

"So tell me about the boys," Sora said with a mischievous smile.

"You just want to know about Yeoone," I laughed as she threw a pillow at me.

"Okay, maybe. But tell me about them all," She giggled.

"What do you want to know?" I reply.

"Are they as troublesome as you thought?" She questioned, her eyes shining with curiosity.

"So far, they seem normal. But i'm waiting to spend the day with them before i settle for an answer," I answer with a grin.

"Are they cuter in real life?" Sora suddenly blurts out with big eyes and pink cheeks.

I look at her and can't help but laugh at her innocence.

"They are cute," I giggle when i look at her again.

"and how about their hotness?" She says, trying to stay serious

"Some are hot, but then some are cute. The visuals are quite diverse." I look at her returning the serious look, making her crack up.