.10.

-Sora's pov-

When Min-Sun left the room, I started freaking out. What if Wooseok had heard about the Yeoone thing. What if he tells him. I'd be so embarrassed and I don't think I'd be able to face anyone again.

Suddenly, all of the boys gather in the room, greeting me again before talking amongst each other.

"Excuse me? Sora?" The leader asks.

"Oh, sorry. What is it?" I reply.

"Do you know know where Wooseok is? And Min-Sun too. Wait-" he questions.

"There's no need to be suspicious, Wooseok just pulled Min-Sun for a chat about something. It looked fairly serious, but that's all I know" I say.

"Oh okay, thanks" he says back.

At that point, I take out my earphones and put on my favourite k-drama, letting the boys entertain themselves.

The episode starts, but there's suddenly a shadow over my screen. I turn around and see the sunshine boy looking over my shoulder, watching the drama.

"I'm sorry!" He says before asking "That Winter, The Wind Blows...right?" and I nod,

"It's my favourite series," I tell him.

"No way, Mine too," he replies, smiling brightly.

We're suddenly interrupted by Wooseok coming into the room, he whispers to another member. The other boy looks surprised, but happy.

'I wonder what that was about?' I think to myself.

- Min-Sun's pov -

I leave a minute or so after Wooseok, and I make my way to the group.

"Everyone knows what we're doing, right?" I ask as I walk upto the other, making some of them jump.

"Yes!" They reply in unison, all nodding at me.

"I might have to head off Unnie, I need to go and quit this job before my boss can complain to me" Sora tells me as she comes towards me.

I give her a hug, and reassure her that it will go fine and that she's always welcome. She waves goodbye to the boys and thanks them for letting her stay.

"I'll walk you to the door" Yeoone says as he moves next to her, she smiles and nods.

They both head to the door, in their own worlds.

When Yeoone returns, the group and I go to one of the studios to film. The boys rush out of the door, ready to record, except for Yuto.

"Yuto," I say.

He turns around and looks at me, with his expressionless face.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as I catch up.

His face changes a bit and he sighs.

"I'm just not looking forward to this," he tells me, "I'm not very good at English."

"Just try," I say, patting him on the shoulder, "if you don't feel comfortable then just speak in Korean, I'm sure Unis won't mind."

"okay," he replies, smiling very slightly.

The boys have already set up by the time we arrive. They're sprawled across the couch, waiting to start. Yuto joins them and gets comfortable.

I press record, and they start.

"Tentastic! Hello we are Pentagon."

"Who is the worst at answering their phone?" Yanan reads, his English is broken but still very clear.