20

He just stood with his eyes wided, staring at everyone and everything.

"Hyung!" Kino exclaims, grabbing him by the arm and sitting him on a couch, "we're ready!"

Min-Sun flicks the lights off and a small figure only just pushes the door open, carrying something in his hands.

'Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday Shinwonnie,

Happy birthday to you.'

Hui steps carefully towards Shinwon, being careful not to drop his cake.

"Wowww" Shinwon exclaims, looking closer at the treat.

"Make a wish Wonnie" Hui says, and everyone gathers round.

Just as he was about to blow out his candles, the door swings open. 10 heads all look towards the disruption, only to see an angry looking manager.

"You two! Out here now!" He shouts, glaring at the couple.

Pushing the cake away, Shinwon assures the others that they'll resume everything when they get back.

"Whats wrong Sir?" Minsun questions, and Shinwon nods intently.

"What do you call this?" He asks in response, showing them a picture. It was a picture of two people sat in a field, it was clear who it was... there's no need to explain, "Tell me this isn't you two"

"I- " Shinwon begins, and the manager crosses his arms.

"Someone took this and posted it, they knew it was you and the fact that you was with a girl?? Do you know how much trouble this has caused?" The manager says, "It hasn't even cleared up yet... it's still trending."

"Really?" Shinwon asks, "can't it get taken down?"

"Not anymore, it's been out too long. We'll just have to release an announcement and wait for it to be forgotten." He tells her, still furious.

"What's gonna happen?" Minsun questions, her eyes wide.

"Well, you know what happened to Hyojong... why shouldn't that happen in this situation aswell?" He answers and Shinwon shakes his head, in shock.

"You can't- " Minsun exclaims.

"You both should've  thought about it before making such a stupid decision."

"I'll leave." She blurts out, "just don't punish him for this."

"You'll quit? And you'll distance yourself?" The manager responds, raising an eyebrow.

"... Yes." Minsun answers, "Whatever it takes."

"No Minsun," Shinwon combats, "this is your dream job, isn't it?"

"And this is yours." She replies, smiling slightly, "I'll go and get my stuff."

"Good, we need to clear this up as much as possible." The manager says, "I enjoyed having you as an employee too. It's a shame."