.15.

- Min-Sun's pov -

We decide to head back to the dorm, its dark and cold now. He slyly intertwines his hand with mine.

"Wait!" I say, and Shinwon stops and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"How are we supposed to do 'this' whilst we're working together?" I question, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"I'd like to continue this more than anything, but we have to be careful," He replies, squeezing my hand.

We carry on walking, but Shinwon stops me. We're a few minutes away from Cube's building.

"I just want one last moment with you before we go inside." He says, smiling.

He wraps his arms around me, and i melt into them.

"You're everything to me," he whispers before kissing my forehead, "I would hate to lose you."

"Shinwon, I want to stay by your side. Experience new things with you. And learn with you. Even though we haven't known each other for a long time" i say back, "i know that you'll get scared or worried. But i promise that nothing will push me away from you."

With this, he lifts my head to look at him...

- Shinwon's pov -

I lift her head, making her look at me. A blush spreads across her cheeks.

Hearing her say that, just lit something inside of me. I look into her eyes, making her smile and shy away.

"Min-Sun," I say, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I don't know what you're comfortable with. I don't want to come off too strong."

She catches me as i glance to her lips.

"Thank you, for being considerate," She replies, "But the question should be, what are you comfortable with?"

She makes the gap between us slightly smaller, and i gulp. 'Oh my god. Stay calm, Shinwon." I keep repeating to myself.

"I would love if i could kiss you," I answer, trying to sound confident.

She smiles, getting shy again. Finally, she nods, looking into my eyes.

'don't mess it up,' I keep saying to myself as I lean closer.

—————————

- Min-Sun's pov -

"I would love if i could kiss you," He says, trying to sound confident.

I smile back at him, feeling a spark in my chest. He looks at me, waiting for my reaction and answer.

I pluck up the courage, and look into his eyes. I nod.

He leans closer to me, and my eyes shut as i our lips meet. Is it supposed to feel this natural?

When we pull away, i notice the tips of Shinwon's ears going pink. We grin at each other.

No words were needed.

We head to the dorms, and run inside out of the cold.

I push the door open, and we see the boys all gathered on and around the couch. Staring at us.

"Uh, hey guys," Shinwon says, breaking the silence. Suddenly there is chaos.

The boys start asking questions, all at the same time.

"Calm down guys, please," I tell them, and they quieten down.

"How was your little outing?" Jinho asks