.19.

(10th December)

- MinSun's pov -

The next morning, Someone taps lightly on my door and Hui slips in quietly.

"Wake up," he whispers as he shakes me gently. I rub my eyes and let out a yawn.

"What time is it?" I ask groggily, and he just laughs.

"Later than you were supposed to wake up," he answers, pulling me into a hug, "there's some coffee waiting for you in the living room."

I shuffle out of the leader's arms and reach over, grabbing a thin cardigan to cover myself a little bit more. Yanan appears in the room, checking on us.

"Everyone is getting restless," he says, "we need to go to the shops, then studio and start decorating, plus you have to drag Shinwon out." He points at me, laughing. Hui smiles, ruffles my hair and leaves.

"Is he hyper?" I ask, yawning once more.

"he isn't awake yet, so we'll see when he gets up," he answers, "come on."

"I'm too tired," I reply, "not yet."

He stares at me, so I return the action. Then he crosses his arms, almost challenging me in a way.

"I'm not moving," I say, "I need to function properly before I deal with you guys, and right now I'm struggling."

The tall boy sighs loudly.

"Will you come to living room if I carry you?" He asks and I nod in response.

He rolls his eyes, laughs and comes over to me. He crouches to give me a piggyback.

"I'm only doing this because the boys keep whining," he tells me, "and it's annoying.

We leave the room and continue down the hall.

"The princess is here!" Yanan exclaims as we reach the boys. They all shush us, and Yanan tries to gently put me down, but failing.

I grab my coffee, and take a sip. 'I haven't had hot coffee in a while' I think to myself, inhaling the scent.

Suji comes over and hugs me. She's tired too.

"So some of us are going to go to the store, and others are staying here until you leave with Shinwon," Jinho says.

"Okay, is Suji staying here with you guys? Or going out?" I ask

"I'm going to stay here with Hongseok-oppa, we're going to watch a film and he's gonna make some food," she answers, smiling.

"Ya! You're helping me," Hongseok says from the couch, "and we're making a cake for Shinwon."

She nods, pouting slightly.

I finish my coffee as the boys start to leave.

They come over and give me a hug, some of them kissing my cheek quickly. They pat Suji's head, much to her dismay, before leaving.