.4.

The meeting went really well! It was slightly scary at first, but it got better.

My boss told me that I can meet who I'll be working with, so we're heading over to their dance studio now. I tense my hands into a tight fist as we get closer to the door. Wondering whether I am dressed appropriately, about what might happen if I make a bad impression, but mainly if I'm dressed correctly.

My clothes suddenly feel too tight, like all of my curves are on display. I wrap my jacket around me before we enter.

When the door opens, I see 9 boys dancing.
Pentagon.

As the music stops, Boss strides in while clapping, making the boys jump. I'm looking at their reactions when I here it.

"I have someone to introduce to you."

Oh no, is it too late to back out?

"If you guys have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask them when they come in," he exclaims, while signalling to you.

You slowly walk in, looking at the boys' faces as you make your way towards them.

"Hello everyone. I'm Min-Sun, it's nice to meet you all," I say in English. Remembering where I was, I quickly repeat it but in korean. The group did their classic introduction, and then proceeded to name themselves one by one.

The first boy stepped towards me, hand extended.
"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Hui, the leader of Pentagon."

I shake his hand and the shortest boy comes forward and bows cutely
"Hello, I am Jinho."

I return his gesture and say hello back.

I gasp when I'm met with a hug. I hug them back as I know who it is, Hongseok. He doesn't fully introduce himself, but greets me and walks back in line.

After, a fairly tall boy reached out a small, pale hand and shook mine.

"My name is Ko Shinwon," he says. When he realises he's still holding my hand, he coughs and moves it back to his side. Laughing at his own embarrassment. Cute.

I grin at his awkwardness, and look down to hide the blush on my cheeks but failing terribly.

The next boy smiled at me, and introduced himself.

"Hi, I am Changgu, but please call me YeoOne."
I bow with a smile on my face and greet him. 'So this is who Sora liked.' I think to myself before I look to the next boy.

"Yanan?!" You look at the tall boy as he comes over to hug you.

"How are you doing after earlier?" He asks me, genuinely concerned.

"I am okay, don't worry," I reply with a small smile as he returns back to his place.

Another tall boy bowed, he didn't seem as welcoming as the others.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Yuto," he said in a deep voice. I bowed and smiled at him, surprisingly he returned my expression and with that a boy eagerly came to me and shook my hand.

"I'm Hyunggu, but call me Kino," he says with a big grin. I can already tell he will be trouble.

He takes my hand, and kisses it? His soft lips burning a hole burning through my palm.

"Hey! I want to see her as well," the tallest boy pouts. When Kino walked back towards him, he started to approach me and he bowed. After bowing to him, I look up to see him towering over me.

"I'm Wooseok, Pentagon's giant maknae," He said quietly.

"You're the maknae? But you're so tall."

"Aha yeah," he said as his hand touched the tip of his nose.

He said goodbye, as he turned around and headed towards his group.

"I guess the boy's are heading to their dorm. Did you enjoy meeting them?" Boss questioned.

"I did actually," I reply with a little smile.

We leave the room after the boys, and lock the door. When we go our separate ways, I hear Boss say, not so discreetly, "and remember, no dating" he laughed as he went into his office.

-
(A/N: Did this chapter make the main Love Interest a bit clearer? Who did she react to the most? And might she fall for? Let the fun begin)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry that it was only their introductions!
- Geo <3