9. Drinking

‘Talk to you later Pinkyhead’

I was fixed on the picture of Harry I took yesterday before they headed off. I’m not going to say I had a crush on him, but since One Direction was formed I always had a soft spot for the curly haired boy. I mean I would be also happy if we would be friends. He does know who I am, I remember the nights I spend sitting in front of my Laptop reading Fanfictions about Harry falling in love with a girl.

“God damn it Mila, are you planning on eating it or are you just staring at that Harry picture you were able to take yesterday after the show?” Jaymi grumbled at me. Instantly my checks started burning. I shook my head, “No I am done.” And before I could look at someone which happened to be one of my friends I walked off into the garden to smoke.

As I was walking I felt the eyes from them burning into my back. He was just my celebrity crush okay, nothing else I mean if I should have a crush on someone it should be Georg- “I still don’t get why you are even smoking, Mils.” Told me the guy I was just thinking about. “I just, well I. Forget it.” Frustrated I sat down in the grass. He looked at me, but kneeled down in front of me. “You know you can talk to me about everything right?” He gave me his gorgeous smile. I sighed, rolled my eyes and shook my head.

It’s still Week one and my hormones are going crazy. How long do I know him? For maybe two months. And Harry, I just met him. I throw my cigarette away. “When do we need to head off into the studio again?” “In three hours, why?” I stood up. “See you in three hours.” “Mila stop.” I wasn’t fast enough he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into a hug. “I know that you are nervous, but don’t leave again. You are going to catch a cold.” Good he was thinking my nerves were going crazy.

Twenty minutes later I was sitting in the living room, holding my phone in my hands. Joe was spamming me with quotes and it got worse after every day I didn’t call him.  Now, probably because of my nerves, or because of my hormones I think I just called him.

“Mila, I thought you would never call.” He said into the line. “You know why I broke up with you? Because you are a fucking asshole, you cheated on me. And now, now you are fucking spamming me with horror movie quotes. You know that I am scared. And it is terrifying me. Get a life, and live it. I am fucking done with you.” I throw my phone across the room and broke down crying.

I think Tulisa was right I was not emotional ready for X-Factor. I have no clue how long I was laying there on the ground collapsing till Jahmene, also a contestant, was hugging me and talking to me softly. He was screaming Maries Name.

She sprinted downstairs and saw me there in tears. “UNION FUCKING J GET YOUR DEAR ASS DOWN, MILA BROKE JUST DOWN.” and with that the drama was perfect.

Seconds after it I was laying on the sofa, still crying my eyes out. While Marie and her band mates were making tea for everyone. Union J was sitting on the ground or on the sofa next to me and talking to me, George told them that my nerves are the reason for the whole shit what just happened.

I was really thinking about telling him the real reason, well at least the reason I thought it would be. My fucked up Love life. Gladly the rest of the contestants were out shopping for the fridge and other stuff.

A half hour later I wasn’t crying anymore, I was sitting there drinking my tea. Everyone wanted to know what really happened but I kept silent.

The rest till the ‘Live Show’ I was a mess. I total mess. I was crying that much that my make-up artist needed to take even more concealer than yesterday. Today I was just wearing some leggings, a top and a blazer with some black vans.

Standing there holding Tulisa and Ella’s hand was probably the most horrible thing, it’s like when you wrote a test and you have no clue if you messed it up and the teacher is giving it out and you are waiting till he stops in front of you and you get it back.