16. Number One's - Live Show 5

'When she was just a girl

She expected the world

But it flew away from her reach'

"So Paradise from Coldplay?" The boy in the monkey onesie asked me. "No Josh," I looked down on my pad, I doodled those lines on the back of it, "Oopsie Daisy" I told him, like it was obvious. He raised his eyebrows. "Really?" I nodded my head. "Nice song choice."

It's been Wednesday and it still felt like Monday. I got through, Kye went. And I mean Kye. It was a shock for everyone. Josh, JJ and Jaymi started talking to me again. George kept ignoring me.

"You know he doesn't mean it like that." Josh squeezed my hand. I haven't said a word, but still he could read me so well. "I've done nothing I mean.." "I know she is just, well Ella?" I chuckled, a genuine chuckle.

I stood up and hugged him tight. "Thanks for being here for me Joshy." He wrapped his arms around me, with that move he made me sit on his lap. He hold me tight, just as I would be made of glass, too easy to break. "You looked better as dark blonde, you know?" He had a few streaks of my hair in his hand. "Well I'm gonna dye it back when I won X-Factor." I smirked.

"Oh, you won't, Union J is going to win it." "No Mila Reeve is." "No Rylan is," Rylans voice scared me that I jumped off Josh's lap. "Guys if you are gonna start something please after X-Factor I am gonna slap both of you, if I see you kissing or anything."

"Rylan." Josh and I screamed in chorus. I throw a pillow at him. "Oh Pillow fight? You are so done Reeve." "I don't think so." I grabbed another pillow and started hitting Rylan. Five minutes later JJ and Jaymi were also fighting. Now it was Union J vs. Rylan and Mila.

JJ hit me as I lost balance and felt on the floor, before I was lying on the ground I grabbed Jaymi's shirt so I pulled him down with me. Rylan, Josh and JJ kept hitting us, until one pillow broke and the whole living room was covered with feathers. "It snowed." We all were lying on the ground laughing like total idiots, but we were happy.

At this point I got it.

I didn't need George or Harry to be happy.

Just friends.

And Josh.

I shook my head slightly.

Yes you do.

My mind made again some stupid stories up.

I was slowly sick of it. But it was normal that that happened, whenever I was stressed something like that happened. When I was six years old I thought that my best friends' dog was at my home and barking whenever I tried to fall asleep. It was creepy.

JJ helped me get up. "Thanks." He just replied a wink. That boy. I giggled. We cleaned the mess we made up. "Mila and I are going to make dinner." Rylan picked me up and was holding me bridal style. "Who said that, Mister?" "I, ma'am."

So we made spaghetti and salad for dinner. It was fun cooking with Rylan, gladly James came to help.

As everyone took their seats we put the food on the table and the first one to take something was surprisingly Ella. I frowned, taking the seat between Jaymi and Marie. They would make such a cute couple; I'm going to talk to Jaymi later.

"Jaymi, wait." I jumped on his back, what caused him to giggle. "Jep Master." After I was on my feet again I took out my own cigarette and light it on. "Do you like Marie?" He frowned, putting the cigarette in his mouth. "Why?" He breathed out, a dark cloud headed off into the air. "You two would make a cute couple." "I'm taken."