10. Love & Heartbreak - Live Show 2

“Excuse me, what?” I was confused, I did clearly not kiss George, even though I thought about it once or twice. “If you don’t want to tell me fine, but I think some other people want to know it. See you tomorrow.” She leaved me alone with my thoughts.

Did I really kiss George? Is it that what everyone is talking about? I tipped JJ’s number into my crashed phone. “Yeah?” “JJ we need to meet now! You know the Starbucks where we were the second week? Be there in twenty.”

“Now tell me why you needed to meet me.” JJ told me as he sat down in front of me. “Did I really snog George?” Now he laughed, “DAMN IT SHUT UP AND TELL ME.” He got serious. “You really don’t remember do you?” “For gods sake no, that’s why I wanted to talk to you and not to Marie, Josh or Jaymi. Did I really,?” “Yeah you did really kiss him, you came back yesterday proper drunk without Rylan because he and Lucy were still out clubbing. We were messing around with our fans as George saw you and hugged you. You did kiss him. And a few paps took pictures, the same as our fans, so to answer your question. Yes you did.”

That was the last time I talked to a member of Union J. Even if we were outside to take picture with our fans and stuff I did not talk to them either then of if they were talking to me. I just sat in my room with my guitar writing songs. I did not drink. The next days I just focused on practicing.

I knew my moves and my text. And it was just Friday, means I had enough time for making it up for my fans, and making things clear. So I decided to make a twitcam.

We ate dinner, all the contestants, I asked who wanted to join my twitcam and the only one who wanted to join was George. Well great. I told him I would call him when I started it.

But before I was logging into twitter I checked tumblr, they were loads of manips from me and George, the ship name was Gila. I heard a light knock on my door, it was George. “Can I come in?” I nodded, let’s be bloody honest it was awkward being in a room with someone I snogged.

“We need to talk.” He said. I agreed. “Okay start.” “You kissed me, and the lads told me you are not really okay right now. Let’s just forget the kiss. You were also drunk so, that kiss never happened. Okay?” I was kind of happy about it but also disappointed that he saw it like that I mean when you are kissing someone you have feelings for them right? I just nodded in agreement. “Gosh, come here.” He pulled me into a hug. I held him as tight as I could.

“Let’s finally do that twitcam, Mils.” “Alright.” I logged into twitter and opened the twitcam tab. I looked over to George who also was on twitter. “What are you doing there?” “Just tweeting, that I’ll be on twitcam, here with you.” I rolled my eyes and started the live stream. “Ello.”

An hour later we did the chubby bunny challenge answered a lot of questions, the rest of Union J joined us and sang something acapella. Boulevard and Ella also joined us. I was yawing the last five minutes. “Guys, we’ll say goodbye now okay? I am super tired. Bye my little cupcakes.” “BYEE.” George screamed. “Shut up.” “Nah, why should I?” “Because, I am tired.” I hugged him and said a last goodbye. Then I closed my laptop. “Imma super tired.” I told him between yaws. “Shh, I know my dear little princess.” He was holding me tight. And just before I felt asleep he kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek.

“Mila, what is your favourite Movie? Hello?” George waved in front of me. “Oh, sorry I was in thoughts. I think probably Angus tho-, Titanic.” He frowned and focused again on the questions we got on twitcam. “C’Mon answer also a question, Mils. Just take the first one.” I did as he said and read out loud.

“It is awkward watching you two doing a twitcam while you can see Mila being totally in love with George #fact.”  George started to laugh, but I knew it was that awkward laugh you are laughing because you have no clue what you should do. I sighed and looked at my phone because I did not want that the guys see that my cheeks were burning.