11. Fighting

I remembered kissing those lips. Every moment came back in flash-backs. He pulled me closer, the kiss got deeper. He was holding me at my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands were in his curly dark hair. I probably messed it up. We broke apart as someone cleared his throat.

“Mila, I thought you maybe wanna chat but I see you have other things to do.” George told me. I looked up in the green eyes that were looking at me. “Yeah I am done in two minutes I’ll be there okay.” With that George leaved us alone. I heard his sighing as he closed the door.

The good thing was that the door was closed because as Joe stepped back and wanted to tell me something I punched him in the face. I think it did hurt even more than as I caught him cheating on me at the Rock Festival, because now I was wearing rings on every finger. I saw something red dripping on the ground. As he looked up to me again I kicked him into his stomach.

I stood at the door, just reaching the knob as he talked to me. “And for what did I got punched?” I turned around and saw him, he looked like someone would dress up for Halloween. “You have no clue do you?” I got louder with every word. He shook his head. “Take it as a sign, no one in the world is playing games with Mila Reeve. Now shut up and leave. Get back to hell and greet the Devil. And look out for you, if I ever,” I was standing in front of him and looked him in the eyes, the ones I kind of felt for. “meet you again. It’ll be your last day on earth.”

But in the next second he slapped me across the face with his big right hand. I screamed and fell to the ground. I held my right cheek that did burn now like hot soup. He was kneeing in front of me, looked at me like a lion looked at his prey. “Get out of my dressing room. NOW.” I screamed but my voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

I wanted to punch him again but as I reached his cheek he was holding my left wrist tight. “Let it go. You are hurting me. Joe.” I screamed again, finally Jaymi, Greg, Dan and Josh came in my room, probably because of my screaming. They pulled Joe out of my room and called Security.

The next thing I know was that I fainted. I woke up with the feeling that my cheek was cold. “Hay, lay back down, Mila.” Marie told me. So she was the one who was holding the cool pack to my cheek.

Five minutes later my cheek looked horrible it was covered bruises. My make-up stylist managed that I could walk out without looking like I just fought with my insane ex. This week I was allowed take the shoes I was wearing, which happened to be Vans look-a-likes from Topshop with white stars on the black background and a hoodie with stars all over it. I was totally in stars this week.

Like last week, I had to walk back to get my phone which was buzzing. Perrie was calling. I picked up. “Hello?” “Girls she is fine, hi Mila. How’s your cheek?” Just as Perrie asked me it started to hurt. I giggled a bit. “It’s hurting because you made me think about it again. How are you and ‘the girls’? Everything’s alright?” I was walking out of the studios, there were lots of people I signed a few papers then I crawled into a Van. This was the Van the rest of Union J was sitting in.

“Yeah we are fine, they just talked about you getting hit by a boy called Joe McKings. He got picked up from the police.” My eyes almost fell out. The lads saw it and shoot me looks. “And then? Did he got arrested or what?” Now Josh was talking to Jaymi and George to JJ quietly. “No, or I have no clue. But are you sure you are okay? Because, he seems pretty aggressive.” Perrie still talked to me, getting curious. “I did start punching him, I think I might broke his nose. Then I kicked his stomach. After that he punched me in my face and almost broke my wrist. It still hurts tho.” I heard at the end of the line just things like ‘Oh my gosh.’ ‘She is insane isn’t she?’ “Mila listen to me, whatever happened you should get to the police as soon as you can.”