14. Halloween - Live Show 4

A/N: Gonna do that now. Thank you so much for 2k reads on the story it means a lot to me, 2. i am thinking of writing a Jesy Nelson fanfiction tell me if you would read it, 3. coments are actually the 'food' i need for writing a new chapter so i would be really happy if you would coment. So have fun reading it. xx

________________________________ 

Music was blasting through the room. I’ve been drinking too much to remember with who I was dancing right now. But I knew how it’ll end. I heard the voice from Joe in my ear, telling me to go upstairs. As he leaded me to the room, I could smell the alcohol he had drinking. The door closed and seconds after it I was pressed against it and Joe was kissing my neck. I told my mum I was at a friends’ learning for our upcoming math’s exam. 

“Mila, why are you shivering?” The voice of George echoed through my head. I faced him and smiled at him. I did not tell him that I thought about my ex-boyfriend who was making out with me in my head. “It’s just a bit cold here.” He frowned but continued to walk up and down the floor. “Gonna explain me why you are more nervous than I am?” I giggled and he just shrugged. 

The room I was leaded in was dark and tiny. The police officer had fair hair, and was tall. I forgot his name eventhough he did tell me it.

“Miss Reeve…”

The next morning I woke up in a messy room, next to a snoring Joe. After I got dressed, I leaved the house. Everywhere were people lying on the floor asleep. I kind of always managed to get that late home that I never met my parents or Don. I usually showered and sat down on the ground in my room, took out my stuff and learned. After I was tired of learning I took out my notebook and my guitar and wrote songs. 

“We still need information’s about what happened. Joe did tell us you started the whole fight.” I played the whole time the little poor girl. And it worked. He believed me. I just could play that role too god damn good. 

I stepped out of the room I saw Joe standing there leaning against the wall. He did not turn to me, and it should stay like that. I turned away and walked to the woman’s room. I texted George he should go outside and go sit in the car. I waited five minutes in the toilet. Checking how I looked like, adding powder to my cheek, and tweeting something, I deleted two minutes later. 

I should start bounding with Ella. “I like the idea, of it.” I heard George’s voice while he was driving. Did I just say that out loud? “I mean I don’t like watching you two fighting like lions.” I chuckled as reply. 

As we arrived I jumped out of the car and run into the building. Seconds later George walked through the door. I heard someone crying. But I wasn’t sure who it was. So did George but instead of me he ran into the living room and saw Ella crying her eyes out. 

“What happened?” “They… they are calling me fat bitch, and other disgusting things.” She told him between sobs. No matter how much I disliked her but I did hate her seeing like that. But as she faced me she walked over and punched me in the face. 

Exactly the same cheek Joe hit last time. I fell on the ground because it was unexpected. “You. YOU are the reason why people hate on me. You did tweet that you hate me and I am a big fat slut. I hate you.” Then she broke down in front of me and George. 

He did shoot me a look. Then he turned around to hug Ella and tried to comfort her. I speeded off in my room, I did not want him to see my cry over something he did to me. 

He did believe Ella, not me? 

I locked myself up in the bathroom. I always have done that. Since I was little, I sat down on the ground and let my tears stream down my face. I’ve been doing that for fifteen minutes till I managed to get my mind so far that George or Ella or whoever won’t get me crying.