A awkward spy

Finally convinced , the other teachers nodded . No one could resist the charm of the theater ! Professor Rattcliff's proposal was so successful that everyone immediately began to think about the theater .

Mousilda : It will be a great opportunity for our students ! Those who don't want to go on stage will get behind the scenes ! And-

PLINK PLUNK !

The professor was interrupted on her streak by the great noise of a piano being mistreated .

Octavius : What is going on ?

Professors Sparkle and Marblemouse rushed to find out . The vacarne came from the next room which served as a shed for musical instruments . The two teachers carefully approached the door and abruptly opened it . The light in the teachers' room projected a beam of light into the room , illuminating the face of Vanilla de Vissen , crouching at the foot of the piano .

Bartholomew : What are you doing here , de Vissen ?

Vanilla stood up immediately , looking embarrassed .

Vanilla : I was , um...you see , i was...practicing the piano !

The two professors exchanged a skeptical look . It was obvious that Vanilla was listening at the doors in the hope of discovering a preview of the headmaster's decision .

Mousilda : I know what you're up , de Vissen and i guess i understand ! I know all of the students are curious to find out what the big celebration will be .

Bartholomew : But eavesdropping is still wrong !

Vanilla : What ?! But i wasn't-

Mousilda : No excuses , de Vissen ! Now get out to your room and don't whisper a word about this to anyone . Not until the headmaster's big announcement !

Bartholomew : And that will not be repeated !

Vanilla : Oh , i promise ! I'm so sorry about that .

Vanilla left the room , sneering with satisfaction , she ran to find the group of her friends who was waiting for her .

Vanilla : You won't believe what i found out !

On the moon , Apotre Luna was reading Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare , eating some little marshmallows .

Luna : Wow...what a tragedy . The books of ancient times are much better than those of our present time !

Apotre Sol appears at the back of her room .

Sol : They are so boring books these days , obviously !

Luna : You ? What are you doing here , Sol ? I thought you were on Earth seeking the energies of the new victims !

Sol : No , I had not come down to Earth . I preferred to stay in the sun ! I asked my servants from all countries to take care of it for me !

Luna : Right...

Another member of the Solar System Apotre appeared on the balcony . This person has an Asian trait , he wears glasses and he is small .

Luna : Tsk ! And you , Mercury ? What do you want ?

Apotre Mercury , is another member of the organization and he represents the small planet Mercury . He is the messenger of the SSA .

Mercury : The goddess Hera want to see you .

Luna put down her book and got up .

Luna : Good !