The theater fever

In space , Apotre Sol found Apotre Mercury on his planet .

Sol : Mercury !

Mercury was quietly eating the instant noodles .

Mercury : What Sol ? What do you want ?

Sol : I know you're good at copy handwriting , I want you to write a little message to one of the Thea Sisters .

Mercury : Okay...? And whose handwriting should I use ?

Sol : The one who will play the role of Romeo , there will be a Romeo and Juliet show at Mouseford for the celebration of his 600 years and the Thea Sisters will participate . Soon , they will be at auditions .

Mercury : Sure ! But first , i have to wait who will get part Juliette and Romeo .

Sol : Okay ! And me , i go to Earth . I need the Daimons !

Apotre Sol left the planet Mercury and went to Earth to obtain Sacred Stones . Apotre Mercury also left his planet and he too goes to Earth . The little SSA arrived in Mouseford , someone had left the windows open and it was through this window that Mercury entered without anyone seeing him . He entered the amphitheater at this empty moment , he installed a tiny microphone on the ceiling of the room . Immediately after , he left the academy with his speed , out by the same window and he returned to his planet . Later , finally , came the time for the auditions . The first candidates were waiting in single file in front of the amphitheater . Holding their text with a trembling leg , they nervously revised their lines . The Thea Sisters arrived last , they join Dina passing by Craig who was chatting with her .

Dina : Girls !

Craig : What are you doing here ? I thought you were off the list .

Violet : That was a mistake . The others papers are fake .

Nicky : So the headmaster and Professor Rattcliff had added us , at the bottom .

Dina : Really ? Maybe someone else did write these papers .

Craig shrugged .

Craig : It doesn't matter anyway .

Suddenly the door opened and the hum of voices died away . But not everyone knew there was a small microphone on the ceiling . From the planet Mercury , Apotre Mercury puts on the big headphones in his ears and began to listen to the teachers and the candidates .

Mercury : Perfect ! It work...now let's go .

Octavius : Auditions can begin ! We will hear first the candidates for the roles of Romeo and Juliette , then the others . I need the first five rodents on the list to please line up by the stage .

At Mouseford , the auditions continued for hours , at a very fast pace . The candidates gave the best of themselves to express their enthusiasm and talent . The boys tried to play Romeo in the fairest way , while the girls went above and beyond to be the most fascinating of Juliets . But in the eyes of the teachers , a little something was missing . Indeed , to play well , enthusiasm was not enough , it also required a particular sensitivity and talent . Craig , example , had displayed great energy ... too much . When he declared his desperate love to Juliet , he had thrown himself to the ground , punching his fists on the stage floor . As for Shen , he would have made an excellent Romeo if the emotion had not made him forget half of his text . Alicia was bubbly ... but noisy . Connie and Zoe , they played with little expression . All of them were trying to do their best , but without much result .

Mousilda : Well...there are still a few students to see ... and the ones we've seen so far will be great for interpreting other characters in the story.

The rest of the jury nodded , knowing that without a really talented Romeo and Juliet , the show wouldn't look the same . On Mercury , Apotre Mercury always listened to everyone .

Mercury : How i will say to Sol if no one the Thea Sisters get part...-_-