The awakening of a guardiant

Apotre Sol and Apotre Mercury were about to kill them all . Suddenly...

Vic : STOP !!

Suddenly , there was a sandstorm and small rocks . The two SSA and the mouselings can no longer see anything , they all have to close their eyes .

Mercury : What ?!

Jolie : The sand !

Hyper : Where it come from !?

Indeed , the sand and the rocks came from Vic . The rodent's eyes light up and a small luminous ball has come out of his chest . Vic took the little ball and something happened to him . On the SSA and mouselings side , the storm has stopped and everyone can finally open their eyes . Skyla Tyr and the Thea Sisters couldn't believe their eyes when they saw Vic .

Girls : de Vissen !?!

Vic had transformed .

Mercury : Another one again !?

Sol : How are you !?

Norden : I am the guardian of the North and the element earth , Cardinal Norden .

Skyla : The guardian of the North and earth...?

Jolie : Yay ! A new ally !

Dynamic : Oh no , not him....-_-

Sol : Attack him , Daimon !

The nine-tailed fox Daimon is heading towards Norden , and the mice are getting ready . He fights the demonic monster and while Jolie , Hyper and Harmonia try to remove the arrows . But Apotre Sol does not allow them , he was about to shoot them with other golden arrows .

Sol : Don't think about it !

Cardinal Norden saw that he was going to shoot the them . He repels the Daimon and rushes towards the enemies .

Norden : Mouselings ! Close yours eyes and your mouth !

The Thea Sisters and Skyla did what Norden had told them .

Norden : Sand Hurricane !

Norden used his main attack , a sandstorm occurred and the enemies were blinded . Coming from nowhere , Norden hits them both . Apotre Sol and Apotre Mercury were thrown out of the storm . The sand putrified the little spiers of Sol and the Thea Sisters and Skyla Tyr could finally free themselves and get up .

Jolie : Now enough to play ! Let's go Thea Sisters !

Dynamic/Harmonia/Hyper/Glitter : Okay !!

The Thea Sisters combined the power of their Stones Sacred .

Thea Sisters : Beautiful Continental Burst !!

The Thea Sisters touch the Fox Daimon , the monster disappears like a dust and the Stone Sacred was now purified . Mercury and Sol got up , Mercury saw a drop of blood and it was that of his comrade Sol . He is injuring his right leg , a long , sharp branch had crossed Sol's right leg . Mercury helps him balance and Apotre Sol gets angry with Norden and the girls .

Sol : We'll see you next time !

The two SSA members leave Earth by teleporting . Skyla retrieved her bag . The Stone Sacred is a Ruby . Cardinal Norden delicately takes the Ruby .

Norden : It belong to Vanilla .

He advances towards the body of his twin sister , he gives her the Stone Sacred of Vanilla . Skyla put her paw on his shoulder .

Skyla : I'll take her back to the academy. Oh ! I almost forgot !

Skyla gave the Thea Sisters the two Stone Sacred that Glitter had entrusted to her .

Skyla : See you later , guys !

Skyla carries Vanilla on her back , the loop at the bottom of the back changes into angel wings and she flew away towards Mouseford . Jolie Colette advances towards him .

Jolie : Norden , since you have superpowers like us , we wanted you to join us . What do you think ?

She held out her paw to him . But the mice's response was a ...

Norden : Sorry , but i refuse .

Dynamic/Hyper/Harmonia/Glitter : Whaat !!??

Jolie : No !? Why !?

Norden : As long as the other elements are not yet born , I prefer to act alone .

Dynamic : Oh yeah !? If you refuse to join us , do you intend to join on the enemy's side ?!

Cardinal Norden resumes his civilian appearance .

Vic : We'll see...

The Thea Sisters watch him go , they fear that Vic will join another camp .

Glitter : Do you think he will join the SSA...?