A great idea !

Mouseford was in full swing this year . The hour was solemn , since the academy celebrated its 600 years . Not the kind of birthday we celebrate all day . The teachers were racking their brains to organize something special for the occasion . All swarmed with ideas and proposals , and it was the rector Octave to decide in favor of the most appropriate celebrations . One thing was certain ; to celebrate the six centuries of the academy with dignity , only a really special event would be suitable ! The Thea Sisters and Dina were overwhelmed with excitement ; finally , the opportunity to celebrate a great event together !

Nicky : Wow ! Six hundred years !

Dina : I bet the rector will do it very great !

Colette : Ooooohh... I would like so much that he organizes a big ball...

Paulina : If Professor Mousilda Marblemouse gets involved in the preparations , no doubt about it ! She loves to dance !

Violet : I was thinking that a concert would be nice .

Dina : In any case , the teachers stick to it so much that they can foresee a fantastic feast !

Pamela : Hey ! You don't think they'll do a math marathon or a spelling bee , do you ?!

ColPauliNickVioDina : Ha ha ha ha ha !

Paulina : I hope not , Pam ! I'm sure whatever they're planning will be fun !

Nicky crossed her arms .

Nicky : Let's just hope that the Vanilla Girls will not be playing spoilsports as usual....

Pamela , Colette , Paulina , Violet and Dina knew very well what Nicky was talking about . A few weeks ago , Vanilla de Vissen had founded a group which she baptized ; Vanilla Girls . Whenever they got involved in an event , they wanted to do things their own way .

Pamela : I hope so too ! Those bitchs are the real shit ! Worse than milk in the past !

While the students were all waiting for the news , the headmaster who was still hesitant had gathered all the teachers in the room , because now time was running out .

Octavius : Eminent colleague , there is precisely one month left before the official ceremony , and we have to make a decision !

The teachers were thrilled with excitement , everyone was convinced they had the best idea !

Bartholomew : What about my idea ?

Mousilda : No , mine is the best !

The rector taps the table with his paw .

Octavius : I have received various proposals from each of you . They are all valid , but ... something else is needed ! Something more spectacular !

Everyone started to chat feverishly and soon the room buzzed with whisperings and confused murmurs . The rector looked around with dread ; it may not have been a good idea to get everyone together . The professor of letters and creative writing , Margaret Rattcliff , who had stayed behind for the duration of the meeting , suddenly spoke . She adjusted her thin glasses on her elegant muzzle .

Margaret : A theater performance is what we need ! With a famouse masterpiece by Wiliam Shakespeare will involve teachers and students , and the solemnity will not prevent entertainment !

Octavius : A show ! Of course ! We haven't used the amphitheater for a performance for years ! And I am sure that we will be ready for this project !