An unexpected Romeo

Octavius : Vanilla de Vissen was wonderful , but so was Violet Yang .

Margaret : Yes , they're both perfect for the part .

The teachers were completely undecided and did not know which one to choose . A few moments later , the headmaster spoke and asked the two mouselets to approach the jury office .

Octavius : de Vissen , Yang , we are not ready yet to make any final decisions . We would like to see each of you again here tomorrow at one o'clock for a second audition . After that , we will decide who will play the role of Juliet .

Violet and Vanilla nodded , a little taken aback . For them , the tests were not yet finished . After Violet's hearing , comments and cries of admiration filled the amphitheater . Among them , probably because of all these noises , Vic's headache seemed to be increasing . When the headmaster put an end to the hubbub.

Octavius : Wait ! We almost forgot , there is one more name on the list ; Vic de Vissen !

Vic went up on stage , while succeeding in trying to forget the headache , he began to interpret his role . And once again , an unreal silence settled among the teachers and students . Not only did Vic remember his text perfectly , he also played with such passion that his comrades began to elbow him . No one , not even Vanilla , had ever seen Vic's eyes shine like that moment . No doubt ; the role of Romeo would be entrusted to Vic ! At the exit of the amphitheater , Craig passed by him .

Craig : Well , it look like i won't be playing Romeo . But everybody hope your sister gets the part of Juliet .

Vanilla approached them . She was very happy with her twin brother .

Vanilla : The show promises to be perfect with you and me in the main roles !

Vic : But it is not yet known who will interpret Juliet . How can you be so sure ?

Vanilla : Because i'm the best , of course !

But Vanilla was not the only one happy . Him too , Apotre Mercury removes his headphones .

Mercury : He he he he ! Excellent !

Apostle Sol arrived home .

Sol : So ?

Mercury turned .

Mercury : The jury has yet to decide whether the role of Juliet will be entrusted to Violet Yang or Vanilla de Vissen daughter of Vissia de Vissen . But , I'm sure that Violet will get part of the role of Juliet .

Sol : And Romeo ?

Mercury : It's Vic de Vissen , Vissia de Vissen's son....Vissia is one of your servants , right ? If i have a good memories .

Sol : Yeah...Vissia de Vissen...I still remember that at the past time , she was young , very poor and homeless ... while she was pregnant , and it was Vanilla and Vic who were there in her womb... Anyway ! Let's go back to the present ! Mercury , it's yours ! Write a fake invitation to Violet , I'm going to set a trap for her

Mercury : Okie dokie !

So Apotre Mercury got to work . He took a pencil , a small sheet of paper and he started to write , while perfectly using Vic's handwriting . Mercury knew very well the way of Vic and everyone else . In the evening , all of Mousord's teachers and students slept . In Violet's bedroom , Violet is sleeping soundly . Apotre Mercury entered her room through the window . He finds her book on the bedside table , he put the letter of the fake invitation in a page of the book . Then he returned to his planet .