Chapter 5 - "Michael + Jared = uwu?"

Author: answer the question. Are they uwu?

Jared POV:

Walking in to Michael's house, apparently we get the house to ourselves. His moms have to work super late tonight. That's fine. We're probably going to play video games all night, getting to know each other, shit like that. I can't believe this is happening. Michael leads us to the basement, where it's filled with retro stuff, video games, and the smell reeks of weed and cigarettes.

I sat on a bean bag while Michael turns on the console and hands me a controller. "Have you played apocalypse of the damned?" Michael asks me. I shake my head. "No... im more of a PC person" Michael dramatically gasps, punching my shoulder. "You are so dead to me! I love this game, im definitely teaching you how to play this"

We played for a few hours, I decided to take a break for a little bit. Who knew killing zombies was so difficult, the controls too. I look at my phone, looking at my contacts for no reason. Suddenly, I find a new contact called My Gay Hottie, I don't even know who's number that is. I turn to Michael, he's smoking of course.

"Hey, Michael, do you know who this is? I think someone put this in my contacts"

He takes my phone, looking at the number. His eyes widen, looking at it. "Well, hot damn, its my goddamn number... you don't think it was Jeremy or Evan when you weren't looking, do you?" I scoff, looking at him knowing he's partly not listening. Michael takes another puff and blows it in my face. "Your fucking high, aren't you?" I say, wiping the fog away from my face.

"Partly... this isn't enough to get me full high"

I roll my eyes, looking to my phone. Remembering what the contact was named. "Oh, dude, what did the contact name say again?" Michael leans over, trying to see. I wanted to hide it, but I didn't. "Apparently they put it as My Gay Hottie... you know it wasn't me, I don't even know you fully. I would never call you that if-" Michael cuts me off, putting a finger up. He blows a puff, then puts it out.

"Really? I tend to disagree..." Michael starts, he walks up to me, tucking hair behind my ear. "Because... I know we both laid eyes on each other, the first second we met..."

I blushed, totally embarrassing myself infront of my crush. Goddamnit. "We're going to keep this on the down low for now" Michael asks, I have no idea what he means by that. I can feel my face heating up real hot. "W-what do you mean by that?"

"Im talking about this..." he grabs a side of my face and pressed his lips onto mine.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Time skip boysssss

I awake from my lovely slumber, waking up on bed with nothing of my room. Wait. This is not room, not my house, as I get up and walk out the room. I find Michael, leaning against the wall. He looks up from his phone and walks towards me. "Morning... you passed out early last night, I took you to my bed while I slept on the couch"

I scratched my head, not because im confused, im just tired. "Michael... please tell me you did not wait for me to wake up" I say, taking his hand. He shakes his head, pushing his his back. He's just staring into my eyes. Not to mention, my hair is a goddamn mess.

"Yes but no... I was waiting for my mom to come out of the bathroom" Michael says, messing around with my hair a little.

His hand comes down to my face, my head just leaned all my weight on it, my eyes shut closed. "Michael... you could have came in, im a heavy sleeper" I say, stepping closer, now putting my head on his chest. Michael wraps his arms around me, putting his chin on top of my head, sorta 'petting' me. Michael's mom walks out of the bathroom, I immediately stepped back, not knowing if she knows about it or if were keeping it a secret from everyone. Michael pulls me back and kisses my head. "Hey... your okay, I hope you don't mind me telling my moms"

I nod my head and sarcastically push Michael to the restroom, since he was waiting to go for a few minutes. I walk back into the room, actually looking at the room. Also seeing where Michael put my stuff. oh my fucking god, what the hell is this on his wall. I take a closer look, and of course its pacman's game. The layout, dots, and the ghosts. Man, he does love the retro, 80s things. I lay back on the bed, finding my phone. The notification's I had were just... phew.

Evan- Sooo.... how was last night with ya know who ;)

Evan- Ohhhh Jaredddd, you guys did it??? ;))))))))

Jeremy- You guys did have any "fun"? ;) (its Jeremy, Evan gave me your number so then I can make fun of you)

Evan- Are you even awake? ;)

I responded back with basically the same thing, I really wanted to tell someone but I also really wanted to keep it secret. But then, I get a message from Connor,who literally never texted me, I was super confused on why until I looked at it.

Connor- Saw Hansen's socials, we gonna fight still?

No... but since were keeping a secret. Yes.

Jared- Duh, you can try.

Connor- Your a dick

There's Connor we all know and hate.

Michael comes back, sits down and picks me up to sit me in his lap. I set down my phone and put my arms around his neck. My body and legs are facing forwards but my head is turned towards him. I run a hand through his hair, he smiles. "So... do you have any plans today?" he asked me.

I blushed, tucking hair behind his ear. "Hanging out with you... unless you have other plans" he shakes his head, meaning that he's not busy and no plans at all.

It is early to tell him that I love him?