chapter 1

Today was the day.....
For which i was waiting for.... since 2 years. It was a friday and i was excited to meet him after a year. Yess!!!!! Today i feel like this day will be a endless day of my life....

By the way, I am jennifer siaz, highschool going girl who is waiting for someone very eagerly.

I was standing in a central park. There were few people around the park. All were busy in doing their stuffs. I was having 5 red roses in my hands very beautifully packed in a bouquet and chocolate which we like just like we decided.

After 8 months

"Jennifer siaz put ur ass down here right now!!!!!" my bestfriend yells at me from the living room.

I was lying on my bed from last 16 hours.

"Why are you yelling izzy" i said in a very lazy manner getting up from the damn bed.

"We are going to party all night yaayyyy!!"
"Ooooooo yayyyyy!!!!"my another roommate besty nia yells from the kitchen.

"And jen you are coming for the party its final, get up fast and fix yourself in a very sexiest dress"
she came and started to push me from the bed and finally "ouch"i fell from the bed.

"iizzzyy, i got my ass hurt now i m not coming...u both go and enjoy the party..i will stick to my darling bed"i said getting up from the damn cold freezing floor.

She came near me and hit to my ass and pushed me to the bathroom "shower in 5 minutes i will get your dress ready"
She stormed from my room and i got a quick shower.

When i came out dress was on my bed. I tried that dress. It was black in colour and has a golden belt strapless one piece. I grabbed denim jacket over it.

"We are ready girls to hit the party" they both yells in unison.
Nia has wore the red coloured dress one strap and backless in which she looks very sexy and lizzy wore navy blue coloured strapless one piece which hugged her body showing the most sexiest curves.

"Where are we heading to?"i asked them .

"Shawn is throwing party in his house as his parents have gone abroad for some business."

"Ohh" was the only words i said.
We reached there half an hour drive by nia's car.

We headed towards the front door of the house which can also called a mansion. At the front door we were greeted by patrick and we came inside the mansion. It was huge and beautiful but filled with people, loud music and smell of alcohol.

We headed to the bar where we met Mike the bartender.

"Hello beautiful ladies, what can i get u "

"I want tequila" said nia "i also" said izzy.

"And u sunshine" said mike to me and that time i jerked from my seat as he called me sunshine.
Only he used to call me sunshine. Mike can't be him. How could be he here and how could i can't recognise or he recognised me...i am confused who is real and who is fake.

And someone pushed me and i got back here from my thoughts and that someone was lizzy.
"What u want jen" she said.
"I will take fruit punch , thank you"

"Have fun jen take some alcohol" said nia.

" I m going to drive us home nia"

"Ok"

After some time and some shots of tequila of my two besties they both said in unison "let's dance on the floor"

"No, I m better here watcing u guys" i said.