17

Jennifer pov

I successfully got out of the house without being caught by nia. Mission accomplished!!

Its 11.52 and i am at the apartment gate. His room is on 2nd floor so i took elevator. I am lazy😜.

I knocked door and someone opened. I don't know his name but i recognize him as he sits with bluey while lunch and he asked me the other day of the party if i enjoyed screaming his name. Pathetic.

"Who are you and why you are here?" He raise his eyebrow.

"I am here to meet your friend as i am partner of his, he told me to come at noon"  i said.

And he closed the door on my face.

'what the hell was that'. He seems nice. He was having greenish blue eyes and black hair  and has dimple on his left cheek which make him handsome.

"Heyy, why did you closed the door?" I yelled

He didn't answer. So i started scrolling instagram feed. Why was he so rude. Ofcourse his room mate. So he is like his room mate.

I heard creaking noise so i looked up and there that boy was standing opening the door for me.

"Why did you closed the door on my face, you should've told me politely,huh" i said keeping my phone in the pocket.

"Sorry for that but you said you was called at noon, and there was still 5 more minutes for noon , i am so particular at timings, you know" he said smirking and then bursted into laughing.

"Ahaa funny, you are weird."

"I know"

"Yeah me too"  now i was laughing at him.

"Shall i come in, or is there any holy timing to come in?"

"No no, come in" he lead ne to the living room where another handsome boy was sitting on the couch eating popcorns and his eyes fixed at television.

"Blake, greet our guest" he said.

"Yeah, welcome, i know it's mess, adjust somewhere" blake said. I giggled and sat on a single couch.

"So where is he, we are supposed to project?"

"He is in his room...last room from there" blake guided me.

"Okay, thank you, i will go then"

"Want some popcorn" blake asked me.

"No thank you"

"Heyy, you are that girl who spend a night of the party here, right?" Greenish blue eyed asked me.

Oh so he remembers me. I nodded and heat crept on my cheeks.

"Okay, i will take a leave then."

I turned the door knob and entered to see...

He is in his only towel wrapped around waist, back towards me, showing his toned back and water dripping and his wet hairs.